- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently renovated detached bungalow situated on a large and private site
- Spacious Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining Room with glazed panel to hallway
- Living Room with French Doors out to rear patio
- Traditional Fitted Kitchen with range of fitted appliances
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom with contemporary Suite
- Large Floored attic with huge potential for conversion (subject to necessary consents)
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Double Garage with Roller Shutter Doors
- Magnificent Surrounding Gardens Beautifully Stocked in evergreen shrubbery, mature trees and lawns
- Just minutes' walk from the historic village of Hillsborough
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationSet within the exclusive quiet cul de sac of Abercorn Park, a short stroll from village life, this detached family home occupies a magnificent mature site extending to circa 0.45 acres. The well presented accommodation offers both spacious and flexible accommodation, in brief comprising of lounge, living room, dining room, large kitchen with separate utility and five bedrooms, master with ensuite.
The level surrounding site is naturally screened by mature boundary hedging creating a delightful secure environment to relax and enjoy. Externally the property also benefits from a generous parking area to the front leading to a detached double garage.
With the historic Hillsborough village and its array of boutiques and restaurants being only a short stroll away, this property is going to appeal to a wide array of prospective purchasers, particular those who are keen to put their own stamp on their dream home.
- Glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard, fixed stairs to extensive floored first floor attic.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- 6.17m x 4.95m (20' 3" x 16' 3")
Cornice ceiling, feature fireplace with Baxi.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.18m (14' 10" x 10' 5")
- 4.55m x 3.84m (14' 11" x 12' 7")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, four ring electric hob, extractor canopy, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, eye level oven with warming plate, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, casual dining area. Access to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.13m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, tiled floor. Access to . . .
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, glazed door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.78m (16' 4" x 12' 5")
Glazed double doors to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.53m (12' 7" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprised of vanity sink unit, low flush WC, feature heated towel rail, fully tiled double shower with rain head and glass screen, ceramic tiled floor and decorative tiled splashbacks.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.18m (11' 8" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.15m (11' 3" x 10' 4")
(into robes). Built-in robes, dressing table.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.78m x 2.72m (12' 5" x 8' 11")
(into robes). Built-in robes, dressing table.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5):
- 3.18m x 2.13m (10' 5" x 7' 0")
- Contemporary family bathroom comprised of vanity sink unit, free standing bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment, low flush WC, feature heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and decorative tiled splashbacks.
- 6.48m x 5.49m (21' 3" x 18' 0")
Double up and over doors, light and power.
From Hillsborough village take Culcavey Road and Abercorn Park in on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »