This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Excellent location in Lisburn City Centre, close to Bow Street.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning).
- Abundant car parking in the immediate vicinity.
Additional InformationLisburn is situated approx 10 miles south west of Belfast, the second largest population centre in Northern Ireland with a resident population in excess of 110,000 persons and an estimated catchment of approx 500,000 persons within a 30 minute drive time. The subject property occupies a prominent position on Graham Gardens. The property is situated immediately adjacent to a multi-storey car park from which direct access to the ground floor showroom is available. Occupiers in the locality include McCallum Safety and Health, Hughes Insurance, Music Matters, Yellow Door Deli, Margaret Forbes Jewellers, Ulster Bank and the Smyth Patterson department store.
The property is arranged to provide a ground floor retail showroom with adjoining offices and storage accommodation. At first floor there is another showroom and large stock room, with ancillary office accommodation, staff kitchen and wcs. The property benefits from a loading bay with roller shutter.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »