- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning semi-detached contemporary home with detached garage
- Three spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bright entrance hallway with spindles staircase to the first floor accommodation
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin
- Drawing room with attractive fireplace and open fire
- Contemporary style high gloss kitchen with ample high and low level units including a built-in oven and inset hob
- Open plan to the dining room with connecting glazed double doors to the drawing room
- Stylish modern bathroom on the first floor with white suite comprising bath, WC and wash hand basin as well as a separate shower cubicle
- Spacious garden to the front and rear laid out in lawns
- Enclosed rear garden with some attractive mature planting
- Tarmac driveway to the front leading to the double gates which lead to the garage
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: £ 854.33 per year as of 2/6/20
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 1249 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
This contemporary style semi-detached home enjoys a wonderful mature setting at the end of an exclusive residential cul-de-sac and located on the edge of the pretty cricketing village of Donaghcloney, famously linked to the Irish linen industry since 1742. Today, Donaghcloney is a growing village with an array of local amenities as well as good road networks for commuters and a local primary school. The property has been beautifully maintained and presented which will immediately appeal in a very competitive modern market and viewing is a must!
Winona Manor is accessed via Winona Crest, which is just off the Main Street in Donaghcloney.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »