- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / Dining room
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Private & Communal Off Street Parking
- Convenient location
- Chain free sale
Additional InformationSituated in the heart of the ever popular Four Winds area, we are delighted to offer for sale this first floor apartment that enjoys a most convenient position within the South East Belfast Area at an affordable asking price! If you are looking for a low maintenance home either as a starter home or possibly an investment opportunity, then this well maintained apartment could be the one for you!
In brief the accommodation consists of two bedrooms, a good sized lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. In addition to this the property also benefits from gas fired central heating, pvc double glazing and off street parking. However it is location where this property really shines! On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants along with picturesque walking routes, transport links and a selection of primary & post primary schools.
This property has been maintained to a good standard throughout and with a chain free onward sale, we would highly recommend immediate viewings.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door to entrance. Stairs to first floor landing. Access to loft space.
- Lounge / Dining Room 10'7 x 15'1 (3.23m x 4.60m)
- Spacious lounge / dining room with wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Additional image
- Kitchen 6'3 x 10'7 (1.91m x 3.23m)
- Fitted kitchen with a selection of upper and lower level units with stainless steel sink, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob and over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 10'8 x 10'8 (at widest points) (3.25m x 3.25m ( at widest points))
- Spacious double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 6'1 x 9'9 (1.85m x 2.97m)
- Single bedroom with built-in storage.
- White Bathroom suite 6'1 x 5'5 (1.85m x 1.65m)
- Fitted white bathroom suite complete with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and panelled bath with over hanging shower. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Off Street Parking
- Private off street parking for two cars to the side of the property cover in loose stone. Additional communal parking to the front of the property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »