- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- New build detached property within walking distance of coastline, Donaghadee town, and Donaghadee Golf Club
- Contemporary architectural design over two and a half levels
- Tiled entrance hall, drawing room with solid oak floor and cloakroom with WC at the entrance level
- Open plan living, dining, and kitchen area with feature vaulted ceiling and wood burning stove on lower level
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Feature floor to ceiling sliding patio doors from kitchen, living, dining area to patio area and rear garden
- Four double bedrooms on first floor including master with contemporary en-suite
- Modern white family bathroom suite
- Utility room accessed off the kitchen
- Landscaped gardens to side and rear with raised sleeper flowerbeds, gardens in lawn and multiple patio areas perfect for entertaining
- Large car parking area for multiple cars with stoned drive way
- Triple glazed windows
- Detached red brick garage
- Dramatic and appealing home
Additional InformationThis contemporary detached property is another product of the collaboration between multi award winning architects McGonigle McGrath and local award winning builder Geddis Developments Ltd. The best aspects of vernacular architecture have been retained, the size, the shape, the roof, the window pattern, but the interiors designed by Architects McGonigle McGrath are a departure from the traditional.
Located on the highly regarded Stockbridge Road, within walking distance of coastline, Donaghadee town and Donaghadee Golf Club, this new build, contemporary detached dwelling a bright, modern, and flexible layout to suit a variety of individual needs.
The accommodation is split over two and a half levels with the tiled entrance hall, drawing room and cloakroom at the entrance level, while the open plan living room, dining room, kitchen area are at the lower level with sliding floor to ceiling patio doors opening onto the rear garden and wood burning stove.
Upstairs on the first floor are four double bedrooms, including master with luxury en-suite shower room and contemporary white bathroom suite in keeping with this modern home.
Externally the property offers landscaped gardens to side and rear with raised sleeper flowerbeds, gardens in lawn and multiple patio areas perfect for entertaining. To the front is large car parking area for multiple cars with stoned drive way leading to matching detached red brick garage.
Located on the outskirts of Donaghadee and the wooded fringes of the Portavo Estate, this is a home that is sure to attract interest to a wide variety of purchasers due to its peaceful location and interesting and flexible layout. A most dramatic and appealing home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Covered entrance porch with tongue and grooved hand painted roof, and built-in spotlighting. Granite block tiled floor. Leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.23m x 1.35m (10' 7" x 4' 5")
uPVC front door with glazed side panel, and recessed lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal 'Duravit' sink unit with mixer tap. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 4.29m (15' 6" x 14' 1")
Solid oak wood strip floor. Feature vertical radiator. Recessed lighting. Solid oak steps down to:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.32m x 7.29m (24' 0" x 23' 11")
(at widest points) Vaulted ceiling. In the Kitchen area comprising of contemporary modern kitchen with granite work surfaces. Excellent range of low level units. Double integrated stainless steel 'Zanussi' ovens. Five ring 'Zanussi' gas hob. Integrated single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated 'Zanussi' dishwasher. Built-in shelving unit. Solid oak wood strip floor. Sliding patio door opening on to rear patio and garden. Open plan to Dining area for 10-12 people. Living area with wood burning stove. Recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.01m (10' 9" x 6' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Integrated 'Caple' American style fridge freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Recessed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Worcester Bosch combi gas boiler. Glazed uPVC door to side. Ceramic tiled floor. Granite work surfaces and upstands. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan.
- Stairs with recessed LED low level lighting to...
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.51m x 4.37m (18' 1" x 14' 4")
Views over surrounding fields and countryside. Recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.25m x 1.19m (10' 8" x 3' 11")
Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with dual head thermostatic shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Vanity sink unit with built-in storage and mixer tap. Back lit mirror. 'Duravit' closed cistern low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
(at widest points) Velux window. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.15m (14' 2" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.82m x 2.79m (9' 3" x 9' 2")
- 3.28m x 1.83m (10' 9" x 6' 0")
Contemporary white suite comprising, panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, glazed shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail. 'Duravit' pedestal wash hand basin. 'Duravit' low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Wall mirror. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan.
- Pebble stone driveway to front with brick pillars and stone wall. Landscaped flower beds, and planting. To the rear, morning and evening patio areas, perfect for entertaining and enjoying evening sunsets. Outdoor low level mood lighting. Manicured garden in lawns with additional raised railway sleeper flower beds, and low level planting. Trees and shrubs.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 4.83m (18' 5" x 15' 10")
Up and over door. Light and power. Wooden side door with access to rear garden.
Travelling along the Warren Road towards Donaghadee, turn right into Stockbridge Road before you reach Donaghadee Golf Club. The property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »