How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Expert Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A fabulously unique family home situated on the outskirts of Lisburn
- Modern architecture at its best offering flexible and comfortable accommodation
- Finished to the highest of standards with beautiful features and talking points throughout
- Exterior finished with Donegal stone and a Zinc roof which adds to the appeal
- Full length entrance hall incorporating a pavilion style dining link with a feature glass roof
- Stunning kitchen with a large centre island and steps down to an open plan living room
- Living room with a feature stove and access to the patio from the kitchen area
- Separate lounge with an open fire, a feature pitched roof and a tiger walnut floor
- Utility room with storage, plumbing for white goods and rear access and a guest WC
- Four double bedrooms – the master with a central bed and a luxurious en-suite shower room
- Superior room that could be utilised as a grand lounge with a stove or:
- Granny flat or teenage quarters benefitting from an en-suite and a walk in wardrobe / study
- Luxurious family bathroom with a separate freestanding bath and shower
- Oil fired central heating with under floor heating in the main rooms
- Floor to ceiling aluminium framed double glazed windows throughout
- Cabled for solar panels to be added if desired
- Set on approximately three quarters of an acre with expansive surrounding gardens
- Detached garage with a roller door that is ideal for storage
- Wrap around tarmac driveway with excellent parking and private parking to the rear
- Convenient location close to Lisburn, Carryduff, Belfast and Ballynahinch
- Outstanding value for money and ready to move into
Back to the Future!
A viewing of 10b Back Road will be an experience, to own it… a privilege and a pleasure! The first thing that comes to mind when you see it is “Grand Designs” and it would definitely be a good episode, both interesting and tasteful. The property has been constructed with love and care using only the finest of products both inside and out – from Donegal stone on the façade and a feature zinc roof, to the expansive use of tiger walnut floors and ceiling height aluminium framed windows that show off the beautiful surrounding gardens. Under floor heating and a fantastic “granny flat” wing completes this home offering you versatile, spacious and bright accommodation that is sure to make you smile for years to come!
The accommodation comprises a stunning full length entrance hall with tiger walnut flooring and a pavilion style dining link that is ideal for entertaining, a fabulous bespoke kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and a large centre island and French doors to the patio area, steps from the eating area lead down to a partially segregated living room that benefits from a fantastic stove and delightful garden views which ensures the family can all be together when Mum is cooking! The property’s living accommodation is very flexible because you have a separate living room with an open fire and the “right wing” offers the choice of an additional superior lounge with its large stove and sliding patio door, or as a fabulous master bedroom or granny flat with its en-suite shower room and the additional room that could be an office or adapted to a walk in dressing room! There are four additional spacious double bedrooms – the master benefitting from a centrally located bed with delightful garden views and a luxurious en-suite shower room. There is of course a utility room with plumbing for white goods and a luxurious guest WC… this amazing home really has all the ingredients to enjoy family life in style!
The property sits on a splendid site of approximately three quarters of an acre, offering expansive surrounding gardens that are sure to be enjoyed by the children. The spacious tarmac driveway offers plenty of parking to the front and rear and access to the utility room from the rear is ideal for mucky boots and school gear. There is a super patio to the front of the property overlooking the main lawn that benefits from double doors from the kitchen making it just perfect for BBQ’s or relaxing on one of our rare sunny days. The detached garage has a recently fitted roller door and is ideal for storage and keeping the logs for one of the three fires in the house.
The Back Road is a very convenient place to live. Although the property is surrounded by glorious and picturesque countryside, Forestside Shopping Centre is a fifteen minute drive and Sprucefield is a mere ten minutes away. For those who work in Belfast it is possible to get to the old Belvoir Park hospital without hitting a set of traffic lights!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Inner Hallway 14'7" x 5'4"
Lounge Area 21'5" x 19'4"
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 32'10" x 14'8"
Living Room 14'8" x 13'4"
Dining Link 16'4" x 11'7"
Utility 6'6" x 6'1"
Store Room 9'2" x 8'3"
Master Bedroom 14'8" x 13'9"
Bedroom 2 14'8" x 10'5"
Bedroom 3 14'7" x 11'9"
Bathroom 10'10" x 8'5"
Bedroom 4 14'7" x 13'
Shower Room 9'3" x 8'3"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views