- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- COMING SOON TO THE RENTAL MARKET - MID MARCH 2019
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Villa In Popular & Convenient Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Good Sized Reception Room
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite Including Panelled Bath With Shower Over
- Useful Brick Workshop / Store Room With Power, Light & Heating At Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- Low Maintenance Front Garden Area With Paved Patio Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Edged Lawns And Bedding With Shrubs
- Situated Short Distance From Town Centre, Ring Road & Transport Links
- Available To Let Unfurnished For £495 Per Month Plus Rates (Rates approx £53 per month)
Additional InformationCOMING SOON! We are delighted to offer to the rental market this well presented mid terrace villa situated in a popular and convenient location. This property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in robes and a spacious lounge. There is also a large open plan kitchen dining room with generous range of fitted cupboards, a fitted bathroom and a useful brick built store with power, light and heating at the rear of the home. Outside there is also an enclosed rear garden with lawns and shrubs and a low maintenance paved garden area to the front. Located only a short distance from the Ring Road, transport links and the Town Centre, this makes for an ideal home. Available to let unfurnished from mid March 2019 for £495 per month plus rates.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded glazed panel and matching side lights, double panelled radiator.
- 4.57m x 3.91m (14' 12" x 12' 10")
At widest points. Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden surround, built-in TV cabinet with storage, double panelled radiator, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.49m x 3.09m (14' 9" x 10' 2")
Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard under stairs, Hot Press off, panelled ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Roofspace access with slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.54m x 2.79m (14' 11" x 9' 2")
Built-in mirrored sliderobes, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.09m x 2.66m (10' 2" x 8' 9")
At widest including built-in mirrored sliderobes, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.59m x 1.96m (11' 9" x 6' 5")
Overall including built-in robe, single panelled radiator.
- Panelled bath with Mira shower unit over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and flooring, recessed lights, panelled ceiling, extractor fan.
- To front - entrance gate, low maintenance paved patio area.
To rear - enclosed rear garden with raised area in lawns, concrete patio area and paths, brick boiler house with oil boiler unit, PVC oil tank, access at rear onto passage in common.
- BRICK WORKSHOP / STORE:
- 3.89m x 3.33m (12' 9" x 10' 11")
Power, light, double glazed window, double panelled radiator.
Travelling out of Bangor along Abbey Street, veer left on to the Newtownards Road. Immediately take the next right in to Church Street and continue along on to the Clandeboye Road. No.109d is situated along on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »