- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxurious First Floor Apartment
- Lifts to Each Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite
- Direct Access to Communal Gardens
- Spacious Kitchen Dining Living
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Secure Parking via Electric Roller Door
- On Site Gym
Additional InformationThe Bakery is a historical building that has been sympathetically converted in recent years to luxury apartments on the Ormeau Road, providing easy access to the various long standing cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilities as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer. This particular property has to be seen to be believed, offering contemporary living, comprising two double bedrooms, master with en-suite and direct access to the internal, communal courtyard beautifully landscaped by internationally renowned and multi award winning garden designer Diarmuid Gavin and white bathroom suite.
Further benefits of the apartment include, one designated secure parking space, 24/7 security, on-site gym, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
A superb apartment in a beautifully renovated building that would suit both the young professional and those hoping to downsize.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Reception Hall
- Communal entrance door via video entry system, stairs and lift to 1st floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall, built in storage.
- Kitchen Dining Living 23'9 x 19'6 (7.24m x 5.94m)
- At widest point. Range of built in high and low level units, granite effect worktops, built in 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel under-oven, single drainer 1 ¼ sink unit with mixer taps, integral dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Spotlights. Oak flooring.
- Living Dining Image
- Bedroom One 12'8 x 11'8 (3.86m x 3.56m)
- Walk in robes. Glazed sliding door providing access to communal, landscaped gardens.
- Additional bedroom image
- En Suite
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with glazed partition, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity mirror above, hidden cistern w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights, heated hand chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom Two 16'5 x 9'2 (5.00m x 2.79m)
- Walk-in Robe, window overlooking communal, landscaped gardens.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, glazed shower screen, visually floating sink unit with mixer tap, hidden cistern w/c, part tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail.
- Secure Parking
- Electric Shutter door provides access to designated and communal parking.
- Communal Gardens
- Also positioned on the 1st floor, is the communal courtyard beautifully landscaped by internationally renowned and multi award winning garden designer Diarmuid Gavin
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »