- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Modern Detached Family Home
- Convenient and Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Separate Family Room with Exposed Wooden Flooring
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Ample Dining Space
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Four Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Lawned Front Garden, Enclosed to Rear with Timber Decking, Lawned Areas, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Within Walking Distance of Local Shops Along the Rathgael Road
- Close to an Excellent Range of Primary and Secondary Schools Including Glenlola and Bangor Grammar
Additional InformationThis modern attractive detached family home enjoys a convenient position along the Rathgael Road just on the right hand corner at the access to Woodvale Gardens. The accommodation is bright, spacious and well presented throughout with a gracious lounge with attractive fireplace, separate family room and modern fitted kitchen with ample family dining space. There are four bedrooms to the first floor including the master bedroom with en suite shower room, and bathroom with white suite. The gardens around the property are mature and laid in lawns to the front, side and rear with extensive timber decking ideal for outdoor entertaining and enclosed for children at play. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and driveway parking. Rathgael Road provides excellent convenience for the city commuter with direct access to the main arterial routes, a varied range of primary and grammar schools are also easily accessible as are the retail outlets of Bangor's Ring Road. This property is competitively priced with today's market conditions in mind. We therefore feel confident that interest in this property will be immediate.
- Hardwood front door, double glazed side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Exposed and treated natural wooden flooring, cloaks and storage area under stairs, low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLOOR WC
- 3.23m x 2.79m (10' 7" x 9' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel fittings, laminate effect work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, separate WC with white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- 4.9m x 3.66m (16' 1" x 12' 0")
Attractive contemporary fireplace surround, slate hearth with recessed hole in wall fireplace, built-in book shelving, exposed and treated natural wooden flooring, low voltage spotlights, wall lights, outlook to front.
- 5.79m x 3.4m (19' 0" x 11' 2")
Range of Shaker style high and low level Maple units, laminate and solid timber work surfaces, double drainer in timber with inset ceramic jawbox sink unit, chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, Rangemaster 110 range cooker with four ring gas hob and electric griddle, electric ovens below, tiled splashback, fixed canopy extractor hood, extractor fan, integrated fridge, part tiled walls, ample dining area, built-in breakfast bar, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear decking and garden, access to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.67m x 2.9m (15' 4" x 9' 6")
Exposed and treated natural wood flooring, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, dual aspect window to side.
- Hatch to roofspace, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Built-in book shelving, outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome shower unit and body jets, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, Velux window, tongue and groove walls and ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.62m (13' 0" x 8' 7")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes, mirror fronted sliding doors, outlook to rear, laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.79m (13' 0" x 9' 2")
Laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front, double built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.67m (9' 2" x 8' 9")
Outlook to rear, double built-in robes and laminate wooden flooring.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, ceramic tiled floor, part wood panelled walls, extractor fan.
- OUTSIDE WC:
- Mature front and side gardens laid in lawns with loose pebbled pathways, rear driveway with ample parking, boiler house and oil fired boiler, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with timber decking, outdoor lighting, enclosed storage area to side with garden shed and oil storage tank, excellent utility space.
Travelling along the Rathgael Road, in the direction of Bangor, Number 109 is located at the entrance to Woodvale Gardens immediately on the right hand side. Woodvale Gardens is located on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »