This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Prime position on High Street, Holywood, one of Greater Belfast's most sought after retail locations.
- Resident population of c.12,000 people with an extensive affluent catchment population.
- Benefits from high levels of passing footfall and traffic flow.
- Nearby occupiers include Centra, Caf� Nero, Little Wing, Stewart Miller, Roco Boutique, Rodgers & Browne and Homebird Caf�.
Additional InformationHolywood is an attractive commuter town situated approximately 6 miles east of Belfast and is easily accessed via the A2 dual carriageway. The town has a resident population of c. 12,000 people with an extensive affluent catchment population.
Holywood has a good mix of both national retailers and numerous niche retailers and boutiques. Neighbouring occupiers include Centra, Caf� Nero, Little Wing, Stewart Miller, Roco Boutique, Rodgers & Browne and Fontana. The town also boasts an array of fantastic restaurants and coffee shops such as Home Bird, The Yard, Little Wing, Panini's, Johnny the Jig and Fontana.
The property is located in a prime position in the town and benefits from a high volume of passing footfall and vehicular traffic.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »