- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- The subject site is located in a peaceful, countryside location fronting onto the Dreen Road, close to the junction with Ballyconnelly Road and adjacent to The Diamond Primary School.
- The subject site comprises of approximately c. 8.13 acres which is flat in topography and bounded by hedgerows and fencing. A number of disused farm buildings, suitable for storage front onto the Dreen road, at the entrance to the site.
- Full planning permission was obtained on 9th December 2016 for a New Dwelling and Garage, development is permitted for a period of 5 years from the date of this permission. Planning Reference – LA02/2016/0823.
- Full planning permission (now lapsed) was obtained on 30th September 2004 for the conversion of the stone barn to a single dwelling house, refurbishment of stone outbuilding to garage/ store. Replacement of remaining agricultural buildings with lawn and extensive tree and shrub planting. Planning Reference - G/2004/0332/F
- A copy of the relevant Planning Documents can be downloaded from our website - www.frazerkidd.co.uk
Full planning permission for a detached 4 bedroom home set on approx. 8 acres of quality land.
Excellent residential development opportunity located on Dreen Road in Cullybackey, within approximately 4 miles from Ballymena. The site enjoys beautiful panoramic views over the surrounding countryside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »