- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi Detached Property with Private Outlook
- Requires ModernisationThroughout with Potential to Extend (Subject to Planning Permission)
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lean-To with Boiler House
- First Floor Bathroom
- Front Garden with Driveway Parking
- Good Sized Rear Garden with South Westerly Aspect
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Sought After Location within Walking Distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Additional InformationThis attractive three bed, semi-detached property is ideally located off one of East Belfast's most exclusive addresses; only a few minutes' walk to an excellent range of shops and restaurants. Local schools, parks and public transport are all within walking convenience.
The accommodation comprises two reception rooms and kitchen to the ground floor and three good sized bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. There is also private driveway parking and a double length, attached garage.
The property is well presented but requires modernisation throughout.
Of particular note is the private setting with mature outlook, and rear garden with delightful south-west aspect.
- Covered entrance porch. Hardwood front door with stained glass and leaded inset, sidelights and toplight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid parquet wooden floor. Cloaks area. Built in storage under stairs.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.48m (10' 12" x 11' 5")
Stone fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth. Outlook to front garden.
- 4.5m x 3.48m (14' 9" x 11' 5")
Measurement into square bay window. Outlook to rear garden.
- 4.46m x 2.41m (14' 8" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink and a half sink unit. Built in double oven. Integrated four ring gas hob. Integrated 2 ring electric hob. Space for larder fridge freezer. Glazed access door to....
- LEAN TO STORAGE AREA
- Please note that this needs removed/replaced. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder with shelving.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, cupboard with storage and mirrored cabinet above.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.52m x 3.m (11' 7" x 9' 10")
Built in robe, cupboards above.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.91m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
Built in robes, cupboards above.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.8m x 2.43m (9' 2" x 7' 12")
- Access via folding ladder.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.7m x 2.43m (18' 8" x 7' 12")
- Front garden with lawned area and mature planting. Driveway parking to attached garage.
Rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio areas. Mature trees and planting. Oil storage tank. Water tap.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Belfast, turn right into Earlswood Road. Turn left into a private laneway before coming to the Belmont Road junction . No.108A is at the end of the laneway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »