108 Seskinore Road, Seskinore, Omagh BT78 1UF
Agricultural Land For Sale
Situated in a highly sought after area this valuable property offers an impressive detached bungalow, top quality agricultural lands with approx. 400 metres road frontage, 2 Large sheds and Livestock handling facilities.
The dwelling occupies a central elevated position on the holding and comprises a traditional single storey residence with 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions, a kitchen/dining area, utility room and bathroom. The dwelling is finished to a high standard to include double glazed PVC windows, OFCH, ceramic tiled/ laminate wooden flooring and a solid fuel burning stove with feature stone surround fireplace and slate hearth. The property has been kept in an immaculate state of repair and thus provides a unique opportunity to the bona fide purchaser.
The well sheltered Lands which would be suitable for cutting/grazing purposes are in a good state of production and are appropriately proportioned into 6 fields bound by mature hedgerows/ stock fences. The holding comprises a mix of flat and gently sloping fields and can be easily accessed from the country road and concrete/hardcore farm laneways. The holding comprises 2 large sheds which are currently used for dry storage. Viewing of this unique holding is highly recommended.
- 4.2m x 4.5m (13' 9" x 14' 9")
- 12.3m x 1.3m (40' 4" x 4' 3")
- Living Room
- 3.6m x 3.9m (11' 10" x 12' 10")
- 3.6m x 4.3m (11' 10" x 14' 1")
- Bedroom 1
- 2.6m x 4.3m (8' 6" x 14' 1")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.8m x 4.1m (12' 6" x 13' 5")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.7m x 3.9m (12' 2" x 12' 10")
- 2.3m x 2.3m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2" x 10' 10")
- 1.6m x 0.9m (5' 3" x 2' 11")
- External Shed
- 9.6m x 5.6m (31' 6" x 18' 4")
- External shed
- 5.6m x 19m (18' 4" x 62' 4")
The lands are prominently located off the Seskinore Road on the outskirts of Seskinore village approximately 6 miles from Omagh. The immediate vicinity comprises agricultural holdings and associated farm dwellings with a vast range of shops, schools and local amenities provided within the nearby town of Omagh.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »