- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Family Room, Dining Room, Sun Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloaks W.C., Six Bedrooms (master en-suite) Bathroom and Shower Room.
- Fitted kitchen with a wide range units and built in appliances
- Excellent range of sanitary ware throughout
- Pressurised oil fired heating system & uPVC double glazed windows
- Beam vacuum system
- Spacious mature gardens set on approx 0.5 acre boarded by Castlewellan golds
- Tree lined tarmac driveway leading to double garage
- Alarm system installed
108 Halftown Road, Lisburn
A deceptively spacious three storey detached family home set back off the Halftown Road and located on the outskirts of Hillsborough Village which offers boutique shopping, fine dining restaurants, bars, schools as well as many other local amenities. The property is set on a mature well established site extending to approx 0.5 acres and ideally placed for commuting and is within a few minutes drive of the A1, M1 road network to Belfast and short distance from Sprucefield and Lisburn. An early inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Porch
- Open porch with tongue and groove panelled ceiling and lighting, ceramic tiled step.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panel, ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- Whisper grey suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 21' 0'' x 13' 8'' (6.40m x 4.16m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with granite hearth and marble inset and hearth, ceiling cornice, 2 double panel radiators. Sliding doors leading to...
- Sunroom 20' 0'' x 12' 5'' (6.09m x 3.78m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 14' 3'' x 10' 1'' (4.34m x 3.07m)
- Double panel radiator, uPVC sliding door leading to sunroom.
- Family Room 16' 7'' x 10' 4'' (5.05m x 3.15m)
- Feature tiled fireplace with wooden mantel, laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 21' 8'' x 10' 5'' (6.60m x 3.17m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary worksufaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, glazed display unit, undercounter lighting, breakfast bar. Bosch built-in oven and microwave, Bosch hob with extractor canopy, Bosch integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge. Tile effect wood flooring, recessed spot lighting, single and double panel radiators.
- Utility Room 10' 4'' x 6' 8'' (3.15m x 2.03m)
- Range of units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, oil fired boiler, built-in storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, double glazed rear door.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Feature glass, 2 built-in storage cupboards, ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Master Bedroom 22' 0'' x 11' 3'' (6.70m x 3.43m)
- Extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture, single panel radiator, sliding doors onto balcony.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, bidet, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 15' 8'' x 10' 1'' (4.77m x 3.07m) (At Widest Point)
- 2 built-in storage cupboards, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 15' 8'' x 9' 4'' (4.77m x 2.84m) (At Widest Point)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 17' 5'' x 9' 7'' (5.30m x 2.92m)
- Laminate wooden floor, built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Shower Room
- Luxury suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, walk in shower enclosure with double sliding doors and Mira Sprint electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress shelved and lagged.
- 2nd Floor Landing
- Eaves storage, Velux window.
- Bedroom 5 13' 1'' x 8' 7'' (3.98m x 2.61m)
- Eaves storage, Velux window, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 6 13' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.96m x 2.59m)
- Eaves storage, Velux window, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan, single panel radiator.
- Double Garage 16' 6'' x 19' 3'' (5.03m x 5.86m)
- Up and over doors (one electric), light and power points, Beam vacuum tank.
- Tree lined tarmac driveway with lighting. Garden to front laid in lawns bordered by Castlewellan Golds with mature trees, shrubs and water feature, brick paved path leading around the house. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, brick paved patio area, outside lighting, water feature with raised shrub bed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »