108 Greystown Avenue, Belfast BT9 6LU
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Semi-Detached Family Home Located In Upper Malone
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location Close To Local Amenities
- Ease Of Access To Belast City Centre
- Bright And Spacious Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Shower Room
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Drivrway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Property Requires Updating
- Excellent Potential
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationSemi-detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Upper Malone, South Belfast. The property benefits from ease of access to main arterial routes and public transport services linking Belfast City Centre.
The property comprises of a bright and spacious through lounge and kitchen on the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden laid in lawn, private rear garden in lawn and driveway parking.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate the potential this fine home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door, under stair recess
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.11m x 4.14m (23' 4" x 13' 7")
- 3.33m x 2.46m (10' 11" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, space for oven and hob, space for fridge freezer
- Roof space access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.2m (12' 1" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.46m (8' 3" x 8' 1")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls
- Front and rear gardens laid in lawn.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »