108 Church Road,
Holywood, BT18 9BX
4 Bed Mid Townhouse
£1,500 per month
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
£1,500 per month +fees
30 Sep 2022
- Period Victorian Townhouse within walking distance of Holywood Town Centre
- Retaining many original features including High Cornice Ceilings, Ceiling Roses, Period Fireplaces and Window Shutters
- Drawing Room with Feature Fireplace, Original Window Shutters & Feature Arch through to …
- Dining Room with Hardwood & Glazed Door to Rear Courtyard
- Kitchen with an excellent range of high & low level units
- Four Bedrooms all with Decorative Feature Fireplaces
- Family Bathroom with Wood Panelled Walls & White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Courtyard
- Separate Private 'Secret' Garden, laid in lawn and deck area ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Within Catchment Area for many Popular Local Schools
- Excellent Local Amenities with a wide selection of superb cafes, restaurants and shops
- Rent £1350 Per Month
- Available June
- Six Month Tenancy Only
Internally the property does not disappoint as there is a wealth of period features, adding to the charm. The spacious drawing room, with feature arch through to dining room is an ideal space for entertaining and modern family living. The kitchen is adjacent to the dining room and overlooks the enclosed courtyard. The upper floors consist of four bedrooms, all with feature fireplaces and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a separate garden, again ideal for families or those looking for outdoor entertaining space.
A superb home that has period character both externally and internally, as well as a desirable and popular location.
- Grand hardwood entrance door with glazed central lights. Solid knocker and fan top light. Leading through to spacious entrance hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose and period details. Electric box. Cloaks. Storage available.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.7m x 4.4m (18' 8" x 14' 5")
With feature fireplace. Sash windows. Period shutters. Cornice ceiling. Feature ceiling rose with arch leading through to dining room. Solid wood floor throughout.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.7m (12' 6" x 12' 2")
Hardwood and glazed access door to rear courtyard, with single glazed light above. Ceiling rose and cornice ceiling. Inset spotlights.
- 5.2m x 2.6m (17' 1" x 8' 6")
uPVC and double glazed access door to rear courtyard. Oyster slate floor. Range of high and low level units. Hand painted style kitchen. Space for five ring gas cooker with modern stainless steel extractor above. Stainless steel splashback. Partially mosaic tiled walls. Enclosed Logic boiler. Space for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Sliding pantry cupboard. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Storage under stairs.
First Floor Return
- First Floor Return
- Velux window.
- With timber panelled walls, white suite comprising of low flush WC, panelled bath with antique style mixer taps with telephone handle attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, fully enclosed shower cubicle with uPVC splashback, thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle above, glazed shower screen.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wall hung wash hand basin. Hot and cold taps. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.9m x 4.9m (19' 4" x 16' 1")
Dual aspect windows. Diamond sash style double glazed. Hardwood floor. Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
Sash window with outlook to rear. Integrated robe. Shelved and railed.
- Sash window. Outlook to rear. Access to roofscape.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 5.m (16' 5" x 16' 5")
With dual aspect windows with views over Holywood Church. Integrated robe. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.m x 3.6m (13' 1" x 11' 10")
Ceiling rose. Sash window with outlook to rear. Integrated robe.
- Front garden with mature hedging. Rear courtyard. Separate 'Secret' garden laid in lawn and with a deck area for outdoor entertaining. Superb outdoor space for such a central Holywood location.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, continue up Church Road, and number 108 is located on the left hand side.
Schools near 108 Church Road, Holywood, BT18 9BX
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.