- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Victorian Townhouse within walking distance of Holywood Town Centre
- Retaining many original features including High Cornice Ceilings, Ceiling Roses, Period Fireplaces and Window Shutters
- Drawing Room with Feature Fireplace, Original Window Shutters & Feature Arch through to …
- Dining Room with Hardwood & Glazed Door to Rear Courtyard
- Kitchen with an excellent range of high & low level units
- Four Bedrooms all with Decorative Feature Fireplaces
- Family Bathroom with Wood Panelled Walls & White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Courtyard
- Separate Private 'Secret' Garden, laid in lawn and deck area ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Within Catchment Area for many Popular Local Schools
- Excellent Local Amenities with a wide selection of superb cafes, restaurants and shops
- Rent £1350 Per Month (Inc Rates)
- Available June
- Six Month Tenancy Only
Additional Information108 Church Road is an attractive Victorian Town House, located within walking distance of Holywood's bustling High Street, with its vast array of independent retailers, excellent restaurants and cafes. The property enjoys a mature outlook to St Philip and St James Parish Church, which adds to the feeling of character throughout this home.
Internally the property does not disappoint as there is a wealth of period features, adding to the charm. The spacious drawing room, with feature arch through to dining room is an ideal space for entertaining and modern family living. The kitchen is adjacent to the dining room and overlooks the enclosed courtyard. The upper floors consist of four bedrooms, all with feature fireplaces and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a separate garden, again ideal for families or those looking for outdoor entertaining space.
A superb home that has period character both externally and internally, as well as a desirable and popular location.
- Grand hardwood entrance door with glazed central lights. Solid knocker and fan top light. Leading through to spacious entrance hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose and period details. Electric box. Cloaks. Storage available.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.7m x 4.4m (18' 8" x 14' 5")
With feature fireplace. Sash windows. Period shutters. Cornice ceiling. Feature ceiling rose with arch leading through to dining room. Solid wood floor throughout.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.7m (12' 6" x 12' 2")
Hardwood and glazed access door to rear courtyard, with single glazed light above. Ceiling rose and cornice ceiling. Inset spotlights.
- 5.2m x 2.6m (17' 1" x 8' 6")
uPVC and double glazed access door to rear courtyard. Oyster slate floor. Range of high and low level units. Hand painted style kitchen. Space for five ring gas cooker with modern stainless steel extractor above. Stainless steel splashback. Partially mosaic tiled walls. Enclosed Logic boiler. Space for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Sliding pantry cupboard. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Storage under stairs.
First Floor Return
- First Floor Return
- Velux window.
- With timber panelled walls, white suite comprising of low flush WC, panelled bath with antique style mixer taps with telephone handle attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, fully enclosed shower cubicle with uPVC splashback, thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle above, glazed shower screen.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wall hung wash hand basin. Hot and cold taps. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.9m x 4.9m (19' 4" x 16' 1")
Dual aspect windows. Diamond sash style double glazed. Hardwood floor. Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
Sash window with outlook to rear. Integrated robe. Shelved and railed.
- Sash window. Outlook to rear. Access to roofscape.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 5.m (16' 5" x 16' 5")
With dual aspect windows with views over Holywood Church. Integrated robe. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.m x 3.6m (13' 1" x 11' 10")
Ceiling rose. Sash window with outlook to rear. Integrated robe.
- Front garden with mature hedging. Rear courtyard. Separate 'Secret' garden laid in lawn and with a deck area for outdoor entertaining. Superb outdoor space for such a central Holywood location.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, continue up Church Road, and number 108 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »