This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Five bedroom detached family home
- High quality finish throughout
- Over 2100 sq.ft.
- Detached Garage 17'06" x 11'02"
- Lounge with cassette stove and Junckers solid wood flooring
- Modern Oak kitchen units with Corian work top
- Kitchen island with integrated NEFF appliances
- Open plan kitchen/diner with adjoining sunroom
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Dressing room/walk in wardrobe
- Four-piece family bathroom
- Oak internal doors throughout
- Oak handrail on staircase
- Floored roof space
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden
- Corner plot
108 Breagh Hill, Portadown
An immaculately presented five-bedroom family home of over 2100 sq ft with detached garage located in the desirable Breagh Hill. Meticulous detail has been used when selecting the internal design and finish. From the living room with Junckers solid wood flooring and cassette wood burning stove to the beautiful fitted oak kitchen with Corian work top and kitchen island with integrated appliances this spacious home is a credit to the owners. Featuring five bedrooms including a master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite this dwelling is sure to appeal to all the family and will no doubt feature high on many wish lists. Set on a quiet corner plot this property benefits an excellent location within proximity to local schools, M1 interchange, businesses and many local amenities.
Situated on a corner plot in the desirable Breagh Hill just off the Gilford Road, Portadown. Conveniently located within walking distance from town centre providing quick access to local schools, shops, bars, restaurants and amenities. This property also has close links to M1 interchange, Craigavon Hospital, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Omniplex and many local parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 17' 11'' x 6' 10'' (5.46m x 2.08m)
- Access via PVC door with glazed panels to side, tiled flooring, spot lighting and double panel radiator.
- Living Room 21' 1'' x 13' 0'' (6.42m x 3.96m) into bay window
- Front aspect room with wood burning cassette stove, spot lighting, Junckers solid wood flooring and two double panel radiators.
- Family Bathroom 18' 5'' x 11' 2'' (5.61m x 3.40m)
- Front aspect room with double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 25' 6'' x 11' 9'' (7.77m x 3.58m)
- Fitted oak kitchen with wall and base level units, Corian work top, integrated dish washer and under mounted stainless steel sink with spring neck kitchen tap. Kitchen island with Corian work top, integrated double NEFF oven, NEFF four ring induction hob and wine cooler. Spot lighting, tiled flooring and two double panel radiators. Open plan to;
- Sun Room 12' 6'' x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.65m)
- Rear aspect room with exposed brickwork finish, spot lighting, tiled flooring, two double panel radiators and access to rear garden via double glazed French doors.
- Utility Room 11' 9'' x 6' 0'' (3.58m x 1.83m)
- Fitted wall and base level units with plumbed and wired space for utilities, stainless steel sink with draining board, tiled flooring, single panel radiators. Access to rear garden via glazed PVC door.
- WC 6' 3'' x 2' 6'' (1.90m x 0.76m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and tiled splash back, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to floored roof space and shelved hot press; spot lighting.
- Master Bedroom 18' 7'' x 11' 2'' (5.67m x 3.41m)
- Front aspect room with solid oak wooden flooring, single and double panel radiator and access via glazed wooden door to;
- Dressing Room 7' 4'' x 11' 0'' (2.23m x 3.35m)
- Fitted walnut wardrobes floor to ceiling mirrors, solid oak wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- En-suite 11' 1'' x 3' 10'' (3.38m x 1.17m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit and double shower with mixer tap and glazed surround, tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 9'' x 7' 11'' (3.58m x 2.41m)
- Rear aspect room with walnut fitted units, solid oak wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 0'' x 11' 9'' (3.65m x 3.58m)
- Rear aspect room with solid oak wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 11' 4'' x 10' 5'' (3.45m x 3.17m)
- Front aspect room with solid oak wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 5/Study 10' 5'' x 8' 6'' (3.17m x 2.59m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with solid oak wooden flooring, floor to ceiling fitted walnut units with display shelving and single panel radiator.
- Family Bathroom 8' 5'' x 7' 1'' (2.56m x 2.16m)
- Four-piece bathroom suite comprising of low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated units, shower with mixer tap and glazed surround and panel bath; partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated chrome towel rail.
- Detached Garage 17' 6'' x 11' 2'' (5.33m x 3.40m)
- Roller shutter door, concrete flooring, skimmed walls, electrical outlets, roof space storage and side access door.
- Corner plot comprising of maintained lawn with brick edging, concrete paviors, stoned area, shrubbery and tarmac driveway accessing garage. Enclosed rear garden comprising of maintained lawn, concrete paviors, patio area, pen and double gates to secure parking.
How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »