- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Attractive Detached Cottage Occupying An Elevated And Spacious Rural Setting With Panoramic Views
- Lounge With Marble Fireplace And Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Double Doors To Large Timber Deck Area
- Two Bedrooms And Study With Access To Conservatory
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Setting Extending To Approximately 0.25 Acre / Outside Store With Power Supply
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
An Attractive Detached Cottage Occupying An Elevated And Spacious Rural Setting With Panoramic Views
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC entrance door.
- 4.29m x 2.98m (14' 1" x 9' 9")
Marble fireplace and hearth. Back boiler grate. Laminated tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE::
- 3.35m x 3.14m (10' 12" x 10' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed entrance door. Plumbed for washing machine.
- 2.2m x 2.m (7' 3" x 6' 7")
Archway to Conservatory.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- PVC double glazed double doors to large timber deck. Panoramic views.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.42m x 3.m (11' 3" x 9' 10")
Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.67m x 2.82m (8' 9" x 9' 3")
Laminated timber floor.
- White suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Electric shower. Wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled and panelled walls.
- Spacious rural setting laid in lawns. Timber deck area. Concrete yard area to rear. Outside store with power supply.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
- Expert Mortgage Advice We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances. To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Kinallen proceed along Katesbridge Road, turn left into Aughnaskeagh Road, number 108 is on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »