- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We bring to the market this well maintained semi detached dwelling, set in this semi rural location approximately 5 miles from the City Centre. This home offers easily managed living accommodation and is sure to appeal to the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Solid fuel heating
Wooden & PVC windows and doors
Easily managed living accommodation
Front, side & rear gardens
Concrete driveway with Tarmac turning bay
Approximately 5 miles to City Centre
Capital Rateable Value: £70,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: G14
- Entrance Hall:-
- tiled with wood panelling; power point; understairs.
- Bathroom Off:-
- 6’5” x 6’4” (1.95 x 1.93 m) : with low flush toilet; vanity unit; bath with electric ‘Triton’ shower over; tiled splashback over sink and bath; tiled floor;
- 16’11” x 10’6” (5.15 x 3.20 m) : fireplace with back boiler having carved
overmantle and surround with tiled inset and hearth; laminate flooring; power
points; television points; coving to ceiling; wall lighting.
- 10’9” x 9’9” (3.27 x 2.97 m) : with eye and low level cupboards; stainless steel
single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable bowl; space for automatic
washing machine; space for cooker and fridge/freezer; power points; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 9’9” x 7’3” (2.97 x 2.21 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Rear Porch:-
- with tiled floor; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10’5” x 7’5” (overall) (3.17 x 2.26 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 14’2” x 9’0” (4.31 x 2.74 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Front garden with wall enclosure having lawn laid in grass bordered by plants and
shrubs; concrete driveway; tarmac turning bay.
Rear and side gardens with lawn also laid in grass.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »