- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Bay Fronted Semi - Detached Family Home
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Sun Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Beautiful Bathroom Suite With Walk In Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Original Sliding Sash Windows
- Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Close To Many Amenities & Leading Schools
Situated in one of Belfast's most sought after residential locations, this attractive bay front red brick semi - detached home will appeal to a range of buyers. Well presented throughout, the spacious accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen & sun room, four excellent bedrooms and bathroom suite with walk in shower. Gas fired central heating and original sliding sash windows are both in place. Externally the property benefits from enclosed rear patio garden. Within easy walking distance to the many shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road along with leading schools, viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door. Tiled entrance porch.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- LOUNGE 14'7 x 12'1 (4.45m x 3.68m)
- Solid wood floor. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Double doors with glazed panels. Picture rail and cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM 12'1 x 10'7 (3.68m x 3.23m)
- Solid wood floor. Attractive cast iron fireplace. Double doors to rear patio.
- DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN 17'5 x 8'8 (5.31m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recessed spotlighting, gas fired boiler.
- SUN ROOM 19'6 x 9'3 (5.94m x 2.82m)
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 16'9 x 15'0 (5.11m x 4.57m)
- Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'4 x 10'1 (3.15m x 3.07m)
- Freestanding roll top bath, low flush W.C, double sink unit, walk in shower, recessed spotlighting.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM THREE 16'9 x 12'3 (5.11m x 3.73m)
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM FOUR 10'4 x 9'2 (3.15m x 2.79m)
- Enclosed patio garden to rear.
- PATIO GARDEN
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »