This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms, en-suite & Dressing room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazed
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Enclosed, Mature Rear Garden
This particular house type offers fantastic, versatile accommodation that can be configured to suit most family needs, either as a four bedroom, master with en-suite and dressing room, two reception rooms or three bedroom three reception room. In addition the property also benefits a recently installed kitchen with built in appliances with matching utility area and luxury white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The Laurelgrove development consistently proves popular with first time buyers and family buyers because of the convenience to transport links, Forestside Shopping Centre and leading primary and post primary schools.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall (Second Image)
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 16'2 x 11'9 (4.93m x 3.58m)
- Sand stone fire-place with slate hearth, housing an open fire.
- Family Room / Bedroom Four 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Solid wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 12'6 x 12'0 (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. Wood effect work tops, built in 4 ring hob, overhead extractor fan, glass splash back, franke sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dish-washer. Breakfast bar area with matching worktop with illuminated shelving and spot-lights.
- Kitchen / Dining
- Utility Room
- Full range of high and low level units plumbed for washing machine. Access to the rear.
- Cast white bathroom suite comprising free standing roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c feature slate tiling behind bath with spot-lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One
- Bedroom One (Second Image) 15'9 x 12'1 (4.80m x 3.68m)
- Range of robes and drawers. Comprising corner shower with wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 11'10 x 10'0 (3.61m x 3.05m)
- Built in robe. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three
- Bedroom Three (second Image) 12'0 x 10'2 (3.66m x 3.10m)
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway with ample parking.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garden laid in lawn, with range of plants trees and shrubs, bordered by timber fencing. Pvc oil tank. Housed oil fired boiler. Wooden storage shed. Outside tap.
(in last 30 days)
119th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »