- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Welcome to College Hill, an established popular private residential neighbourhood of detached and semi-detached red brick family homes with numerous green areas distributed throughout. It is obvious that there is a great residents association here, given the general appearance and feel of the estate, always being so well-kept. Surrounded by green fields, both farm fields and playing pitches and located on the fringe of the town, College Hill as its name suggest lies adjacent to St. Finians College. It is within easy walking distance of the Midland Regional Hospital and Mullingar Town Centre with all it has to offer. Living here affords residents the best of both worlds, town convenience with a greenfield country backdrop. It is also located convenient to the N4/M4 and Mullingars ring road (C-Link) allowing for ease of connection to the main road network without delay.
No. 107 itself is fantastically positioned on a large corner site at the end of a cul-de-sac overlooking St. Finians College and its associated playing pitches. Impressively the residence offers 4/5 bedrooms (2 ensuite) and spans approximately 142 square metres otherwise about 1,530 square feet making it ideal for growing families. Moreover, given the fact that this is a detached property standing on a large end corner site, it offers much potential including, if one desired, the option to extend, subject to securing the necessary planning permission. The property has been rented for a number of years and would benefit from some light refurbishment and redecoration.
Mullingar, the administrative centre for Westmeath, having a population of 20,928 in the 2016 census, is a busy town of character. The town provides for an extensive range of excellent facilities and amenities to include fulsome provision for retail, hospitality, educational, recreational, sporting, religious, employment and healthcare requirements. Additionally, it is a thriving business, administrative and industrial centre. It lies on or close to several arterial routes including the N4/M4, M6 and N52. Mullingar is less than an hour by road from Dublin and importantly is on the Dublin /Sligo rail line.
4/5 bedrooms, 2 ensuites, including one ensuite room at ground floor level
Feature bay window to main living room
Belfast sink fitted in utility room
c. 142 square metres / 1,530 square feet approximately
Part brick facade with other elevations of maintenance free dash render
End corner site - huge scope
Gated access to both sides of house including vehicular entrance
PVC double glazed window units
PVC fascia, soffit and gutters
Oil fired central heating.
Overlooks St. Finians College and associated playing pitches
Ever-popular established neighbourhood
Easy walking distance of hospital and town Centre with all its offerings
Convenient to the N4/M4 and Mullingars ring road (C-Link)
BER Rating C3; BER Number 101357895; EPI 215.56kWh/m²/yr
The residence is approached from the estate road through brick entrance piers over a bitumen style surfaced driveway which provides for off street parking. This driveway is flanked by lawns decorated with various shrubbery. There are gated entrances on either side of the house, one vehicular and the other pedestrian providing ease of access and security to the rear garden. Similarly, the rear garden is primarily laid under lawn being decorated with various shrubbery too. Given its generous size and privacy, the rear garden lends itself as an space for barbeques or alfresco dining. Ones time could be whiled away here relaxing in this tranquil area. A polytunnel could be considered here too. Outside lighting and a water tap are laid on.
From the roundabout on the R394 at the Midland Regional Hospital, take the Old Longford Road, signposted Ballyglass Cemetery. Continue for some 130 metres to the next roundabout, where you take the first exit, to leave the Old Longford Road. Continue for some 400 metres and take a right turn into College Hill. Continue within the estate taking the first road to the right. Follow this road to its end whereupon, No 107 can be seen on the left hand side. Eircode: N91D4E2.
By appointment. To arrange a viewing, please call or text our negotiator handling this sale, Chris Smith, on 087-2109470
- Entrance Hall
4.70m x 2.20m
- Timber style floor. Hard wood hall door with glazed upper panel and flanked by glazed units either side. Ceiling coving.
- Living Room
4.70m x 3.95m
- Features bay window. Timber style floor. Cast iron fire place with timber surround and mantel. Television point. Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
6.25m x 4.20m
- Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, incorporating extractor hood, electric hob, oven, dishwasher and single drainer sink. Slate tiled floor. Tile splashback to wall surfaces over counter tops. Sliding patio door to rear garden off dining area. Television point. Ceiling coving.
- Utility Room
3.25m x 2.80m
- Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units incorporating Belfast sink. Slate tile floor. Access to single storey attic space. Double glazed PVC exterior rear door.
- Bedroom 5
5.20m x 2.75m
- Timber style floor. Telephone and television points.
2.75m x 0.80m
- Incorporates toilet, sink and shower enclosure, fitted with Gainsborough SV800 shower unit. Tile floor. Selected wall tiling. Window for natural light and ventilation.
3.05m x 3.58/1.85m
- Ceiling coving. Attic latter. Window for natural light and ventilation.
- Master Bedroom
3.50m x 3.15m
- Fitted wardrobe. Television and telephone points.
- Incorporates toilet, sink and shower enclosure, fitted with Bristan Smile power shower. Selected wall tiling. Window for natural light and ventilation.
- Bedroom 2
3.55m x 2.55m
- Fitted with wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
3.20/2.40m x 2.60m
- Fitted with wardrobe.
2.55m x 2.05m
- Incorporates bath, toilet, sink and separate shower enclosure. Tile floor and wall tiling to selected wall surfaces.
BER No.: 101357895
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.56 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 107 College HillVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »