- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- An Attractive Detached Property Set On An Extensive Mature Site
- Five Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room with Dual Aspect
- Formal Dining Room
- Sun Room
- Large Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- Extensive Mature Gardens To Front & Rear
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Within Easy Reach Of East Belfast's Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Belmont, Ballyhackamore & Belfast City Airport
Additional InformationSet within one of East Belfast's most desirable leafy suburbs, Circular Road has been synonymous with homes of quality and character, 107 Circular Road is one of such homes.
This impressive detached residence enjoys a superb extensive mature site which offers privacy and a wealth of garden space. The property comprises an entrance hall, large living room with dual aspect and feature fireplace, a formal dining room, sun room, study, conservatory, fitted kitchen, and a large utility room, a ground floor shower room, and a large integral garage on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are five well-proportioned bedrooms, and bathroom in white suite.
Outside, there is an ample driveway with garden in lawn to the front, while the extensive rear gardens in lawn are bordered by hedging and mature trees. Set within walking distance to most of East Belfast's premier primary and post primary schools, there are also wonderful restaurants, and post primary schools, there are also wonderful restaurants, and cafes in Ballyhackamore and Belmont just a short stroll away. Local sports facilities, parks, and public transport are located close by too, make this very accessible for families of all ages. Homes of this calibre rarely come to the open market, therefore we would encourage early viewing through our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.27m (20' 0" x 14' 0")
Sandstone fireplace with granite hearth and open fire. Corniced ceiling.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.03m (9' 0" x 6' 8")
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.91m x 2.97m (22' 8" x 9' 9")
- 5.97m x 3.66m (19' 7" x 12' 0")
Range of high and low level units and glazed display units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Oil fired Range. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed doors to:
- 5.61m x 3.18m (18' 5" x 10' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.79m (9' 2" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite with PVC panel walls. Push button WC. Wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Spotlighting.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 7.98m x 3.05m (26' 2" x 10' 0")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.84m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.05m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
Wash hand basin. Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.3m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 2.24m (12' 7" x 7' 4")
(into wardrobes) Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (5) / DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.18m x 2.16m (7' 2" x 7' 1")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes. Access to roof space.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button WC. Fully tiled walls. Access to hot press.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Rear patio area with gardens in lawn surrounded by a profusion of shrubs and mature trees. Outside tap and lighting. PVC oil tank. Brick storage shed. To the front, tarmac driveway with ample parking space, and garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »