- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Attached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and luxury shaker style fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob, integrated appliances and access to garage. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a driveway leading to an attached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed large decked garden to rear with steps down to a pebbled and paved area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 14'1'' (4.32m X 4.29m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'3'' x 9'9'' (5.26m x 2.97m)
- Luxury range of shaker style high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc door to garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'3'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST (4.34m X 3.23m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'7'' X 9'10'' (3.23m X 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'4'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (2.84m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress and built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, shower attachment, electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Driveway leading to an attached garage, roller shutter door light, power and utility area at rear, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, pvc double glazed back door
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with large feature raised decking area with step down and pebbled and paved area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »