- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Rare and Unique: One of the Last Remaining Opportunities to Buy a Development Site along the Prestigious and Highly Regarded Warren Road
- Three Bed Bungalow Currently Sits on the Site
- Full Planning Permission Granted for Two New Build Dwellings up to 3,000 square feet
- Property at the Front will Have Sea Views and Rear Property will Have Country Views and Sea Glimpses
- Plans for Both Properties Consist of Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Open Plan Kitchen to Casual Dining/Snug Area, Separate Utility Room, Downstairs WC, Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room, Study/Potential Fifth Bedroom, Bathroom and Potential Roofpace Conversion
- Both Properties will Have a Single Garage and Rear Gardens with Southerly Aspect
- Opportunity for Developers, Owner Occupiers or Family to Purchase the Site
- Ideal Arrangement for Those who Want to Have Family Live Close By but Also Give Them Their Independence
- Full Plans Available in the Office
Additional InformationThis is a rare and unique opportunity to purchase one of the last remaining development sites along the prestigious and highly regarded Warren Road in Donaghadee. A detached bungalow currently sits on the site. Full planning permission has been granted to build two new detached dwellings, one of which will have stunning views of the Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and Donaghadee Sound to the front, and the other will have fantastic country views to the rear but also sea glimpses. There is also the option to develop and renovate the existing property with a view to building an additional house to the rear.
Planning permission for the front property, where the bungalow currently sits, is for a two-storey detached family home of up to 3,000 square feet. The ground floor comprises living room, dining room, family room, open plan kitchen with casual snug area, utility room and WC. Upstairs there are four bedrooms,one with en suite shower room plus a study and a family bathroom.Additionally it may be possible to create a master bedroom suite in the roofspace. There is a single garage for the front property at the rear.
The property to the rear is a storey and a half, up to 3,000 square feet detached family home with planning consisting of living room, dining room, family room, kitchen open plan to casual snug area, utility room and downstairs WC. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room, study or fifth bedroom and a bathroom. Additionally a master suite may be created in the roofspace. There is a single garage for this property too.
Both properties will enjoy south facing rear gardens with considerable privacy due to the profusion of mature shrubs and hedging.This site will not only appeal to developers ,but also families who wish to have relatives close, by yet affording them the independence they often desire.The total site extends to circa half an acre.This really is one of the last remaining opportunities to purchase such an outstanding site.Full plans are available in the office.
Heading into Donaghadee along Warren Road number 106 is on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »