This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Residence
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- White Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
- Gardens In Lawn To Front & Side
- Paved Area To Rear
- Secure Car Parking To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this fabulous property for only £333.61 per month through Co-Ownership… TEL: 90 30 90 30 and speak to Mark, our fully qualified mortgage adviser, who is regulated by the FSA… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
Well presented and maintained by its present owner, this semi detached residence is situated in the increasingly popular cul-de-sac just off the ever popular Shaws Road.
Ideally positioned within close proximity to many local amenities upon the Shaws Road and Andersonstown Road and excellent transport links to Belfast City Centre; this property would suit a growing family seeking the additional space this home provides.
Internally this property comprises two spacious reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs shower room, three good sized bedrooms and white shower room.
Outside this magnificent home benefits from gardens in lawn to front & side, paved area and secure car parking to rear.
Do not miss out on this fine property!! Call today for immediate inspection!! Viewing strictly by appointment!!
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £124,950 Mortgage amount £62,475 monthly payment of £203.45 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £62,475 monthly payment £130.16 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid hard wood flooring
- RECEPTION (1): 10' 2" x 9' 10" (3.09m x 2.99m)
- Solid hard wood flooring, coving
- RECEPTION (2): 16' 5" x 12' 3" (5.00m x 3.73m)
- Solid hard wood flooring, feature fireplace, bay window, coving
- KITCHEN:14' 7" x 8' 10" (4.45m x 2.69m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated hob & oven, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, ceramic flooring, storage, coving
- SHOWER ROOM:9' 0" x 7' 1" (2.75m x 2.17m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- BEDROOM (1):12' 10" x 8' 10" (3.90m x 2.68m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):12' 0" x 12' 4" (3.66m x 3.77m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (3):11' 10" x 10' 2" (3.60m x 3.09m)
- Built in wardrobe, coving
- SHOWER ROOM:9' 0" x 5' 1" (2.75m x 1.54m)
- White suite comprising disabled shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Front: garden in lawn Side: garden in lawn Rear: paved area, secure car parking, walk in boiler house
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views