106 Old Holywood Road, Belmont, Belfast BT4 2HL
2 Bed Cottage For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Charming Semi Detached Cottage
- Set back off the Old Holywood Road
- Delightful site with mature garden to front & rear
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Kitchen open plan to Casual Dining
- Two Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed, mature garden
- Highly convenient & sought after location
- Ideal for those wishing to commute
Additional InformationBuilt in the 1800s, this charming, semi detached cottage occupies a delightful position set back off the Old Holywood Road.
Internally the property affords comfortable, well-proportioned accommodation. Briefly comprising living room with open fire, good-sized kitchen open plan to dining, separate utility with access to the rear garden. Upstairs, are two well proportioned bedrooms plus bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating. Externally, this is complemented by an enclosed, picturesque rear garden that offers an excellent degree of privacy - ideal for summer BBQs.
A convenient and highly sought after location; Within close proximity to a wealth of amenities, leading schools, Cairnburn Park, Stormont Estate and George Best Belfast City Airport. Also only a short commute to Belfast city centre plus nearby towns including Holywood, Dundonald and Ballyhackamore village. We anticipate interest from a range of potential purchasers.
- Hardwood front door.
- Oak wood flooring, under stairs cloaks.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 4.7m x 3.6m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
Oak kitchen with range of high and low level units, ceramic sink with mixer tap and drainer, AGA Masterchef Range cooker with double oven, double grill, 5-ring gas hob, tiled recess and splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, oak wood flooring.
- Plumbed for washing machine, Worcester gas fired boiler, solid oak wood flooring, hardwood door to outside.
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Solid oak wood floor, feature open with reclaimed cast iron surround.
First Floor Return
- Sliding door, steps to:
- Panelled bath with tiled surround and mixer tap, vanitory unit with ceramic wash hand basin and mixer tap, cupboard and tiled splash back, low flush wc, oak wood flooring, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Low voltage spot lights, Velux window.
- Enclosed and private rear garden.
Travelling along the Old Holywood Road from the Belmont Road, go past Belmont Park and Cairnburn Road on the left hand side. Take the next left and the property is on the left hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »