- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Semi Detached Cottage
- Set back off the Old Holywood Road
- Delightful site with mature garden to front & rear
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Kitchen open plan to Casual Dining
- Two Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed, mature garden
- Highly convenient & sought after location
- Ideal for those wishing to commute
Additional InformationBuilt in the 1800s, this charming, semi detached cottage occupies a delightful position set back off the Old Holywood Road.
Internally the property affords comfortable, well-proportioned accommodation. Briefly comprising living room with open fire, good-sized kitchen open plan to dining, separate utility with access to the rear garden. Upstairs, are two well proportioned bedrooms plus bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating. Externally, this is complemented by an enclosed, picturesque rear garden that offers an excellent degree of privacy - ideal for summer BBQs.
A convenient and highly sought after location; Within close proximity to a wealth of amenities, leading schools, Cairnburn Park, Stormont Estate and George Best Belfast City Airport. Also only a short commute to Belfast city centre plus nearby towns including Holywood, Dundonald and Ballyhackamore village. We anticipate interest from a range of potential purchasers.
- Hardwood front door.
- Oak wood flooring, under stairs cloaks.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 4.7m x 3.6m (15' 5" x 11' 10")
Oak kitchen with range of high and low level units, ceramic sink with mixer tap and drainer, AGA Masterchef Range cooker with double oven, double grill, 5-ring gas hob, tiled recess and splash back, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, oak wood flooring.
- Plumbed for washing machine, Worcester gas fired boiler, solid oak wood flooring, hardwood door to outside.
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
Solid oak wood floor, feature open with reclaimed cast iron surround.
First Floor Return
- Sliding door, steps to:
- Panelled bath with tiled surround and mixer tap, vanitory unit with ceramic wash hand basin and mixer tap, cupboard and tiled splash back, low flush wc, oak wood flooring, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.m (12' 2" x 9' 10")
Low voltage spot lights, Velux window.
- Enclosed and private rear garden.
Travelling along the Old Holywood Road from the Belmont Road, go past Belmont Park and Cairnburn Road on the left hand side. Take the next left and the property is on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
109th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »