- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow set on Good Site
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room with Open Fire, Open plan to:
- Dining Room with Double Doors to Rear
- Kitchen with Access to Rear
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Driveway Parking for numerous Vehicles
- Enclosed South-Facing Large Rear Garden both in Lawn & Patio
- Walking Distance to Sydenham Train Station
- Minutes Drive to Belmont & Ballyhackamore Village
- No Onward Chain/Chain Free Purchase
Additional InformationEnjoying an easy-to-maintain site in a superb location, this detached bungalow offers bright, versatile accommodation.
With three bedrooms and an open plan living/dining room, the layout can be utilised in a number of different configurations. It is therefore ideal for families and the semi-retired alike.
Externally this is complemented by a fantastic large south-facing enclosed garden, enjoying both lawn area and patio area for sunnier days.
Close to Victoria Park and excellent amenities on the Holywood Road, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore are within easy reach.
With "bungalows" in short supply and high demand, we strongly advise early inspection so as not to miss out.
- uPVC front door with side light to:
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring. Low voltage spotlights. Storage cupboard with housing for Gas Boiler.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 3.49m (20' 12" x 11' 5")
Wooden flooring. Open fireplace with tiled mantle. Uplighters. Glazed sliding doors to rear.
- 5.12m x 2.11m (16' 10" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Underbench electric oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan. Space for fridge, space for freezer. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Tiled splashback. Fully tiled floor. uPVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.03m x 2.7m (9' 11" x 8' 10")
Low voltage spotlights. Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 2.43m (9' 1" x 7' 12")
Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.75m x 2.49m (9' 0" x 8' 2")
Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobes. Access to roofspace (for storage).
- White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Thermostatic shower with glazed screen. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- Off-street driveway parking for multiple cars. Access to side and rear.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawn, flower beds and mature shrubbery. Surrounding hedging. Additional patio area ideal for summer entertaining. Outside light and tap.
From Holywood Road turn into Connsbrook Avenue, travel to end and turn left onto Larkfield Road, number 106 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »