- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE - 106 Fernagh Road, Newtownabbey, BT37 0BE. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £62,500 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is F.
We are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road. This home requires complete modernisation and refurbishment and will appeal to a builder / property developer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a crazy paved driveway and gardens to front and rear.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 13'6'' X 12'6'' (4.11m X 3.81m)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround, two radiators, hotpress.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'9" X 7'3" (4.80m X 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- Built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6'' X 9'1'' (3.20m X 2.77m)
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled walls.
- Crazy paved driveway.
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
- Please be advised that the Tenure of the property is Leasehold and the Lease Term is 900 Years from 25/06/1984.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »