- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A magnificent detached family home on an exceptional site.
- Outstanding location and views to Donegal and North Antrim Coast.
- Overlooking Royal Portrush Golf Club.
- Situated within 5 acres of gardens and mature natural meadow.
- Drawing Room, Dining Hall, Sun Room, exceptional Kitchen with Living and Dining Area, separate Utility Room.
- Ground floor entertainment system.
- Ground and 1st floor underfloor heating.
- Stairs and 1st floor Junckers light oak flooring.
- 4 Superb Bedrooms (2 with Ensuite Shower Rooms).
- Large walk-in hotpress. Slingsby ladder to roof space.
- Walnut cladded doors throughout.
- Double glazed American oak/aluminium windows.
- Family bathroom and 2 ground floor facilities.
- 2 sealed floor garage units, tarmac drive from laneway off Dunluce Road
Additional InformationSituated within five acres of gardens and mature meadow land with a host of wildlife, this outstanding property enjoys exceptional views over Royal Portrush Golf Club, The Skerries, Donegal, and on a clear day the Isle of Islay. This setting will have wide ranging appeal.
A tarmac drive leads to the property where ample parking areas are provided to the front and rear. The integration of both imported and local basalt with standard building materials of the day exudes craftsmanship of the highest order.
It is only on a close inspection will prospective purchasers fully appreciate the style, character and location of this wonderful home.
- RECEPTION/DINING HALL:
- 6.17m x 5.97m (20' 3" x 19' 7")
Superb polished limestone tiled floor, double doors with leaded glass inset to drawing room, cloaks area with entertainment hub, understairs cupboard for underfloor central heating, 2 Bose ceiling speakers.
- SEPARATE WC:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 5.49m (19' 1" x 18' 0")
Gas stove, cinema, limestone tiled floor, beamed ceiling, 4 Bose surround sound wall speakers and sub-woofer.
- BEDROOM SUITE:
- 4.98m x 4.57m (16' 4" x 15' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Philippe Starck thermostatically controlled pressurised shower unit and taps, low flush wc, bidet, heated towel rail style radiator, vanity unit with wash hand
basin, tiled floor.
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN AREA WITH BREAKFAST AREA & CASUAL SITTING AREA:
- 7.7m x 5.94m (25' 3" x 19' 6")
Exceptional range of kitchen units (by Robinson Interiors), composite work surfaces, single stainless steel Franke sink with triflow mixer tap and plumbed for dishwasher. Gaggenau cooking unit with ceramic hob, two gas rings and steam unit, Miele warming drawer and integrated fridge. Island unit with oven housing, waste bin, stainless steel single bowl sink with mixer tap and insinkerator. Ceramic tiled floor. Stanley multifuel stove. Low voltage spotlights. 2 Bose wall speakers. Access door to sun room and additional access to rear hallway and utility room/garages.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.84m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
Glass walled with westerly facing aspect, underfloor and trench heating, air conditioning and Amtico flooring.
- REAR PORCH:
- Storage cupboards.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.18m x 2.13m (17' 0" x 7' 5")
Range of built-in units, twin Belfast Sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor. Slingsby ladder to loft. Access door to garage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.88m x 3.18m (16' 0" x 10' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Philippe Starck thermostatically controlled pressurised shower
unit and taps, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush wc, glass block wall.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 3.66m (12' 4" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 2.77m (12' 1" x 9' 1")
- MAIN FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Range of Villeroy and Boch bathroom fittings, superb freestanding bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, low flush wc, heated towel rail style radiator. Corner shower.
- Superb gardens to front and rear of property in landscaped areas encompassing basalt gabion walls and ha-ha, pebbles and tegula/pavior borders to tarmac. Extensive 15 year old natural meadow areas and enclosed tegula paved stone-walled courtyard to the rear. West facing sandstone patio.
Magnificent views over Portrush Golf Club to the sea and Donegal on the horizon.
Dunluce Road heading out of Portrush past Royal Portrush Golf Club. 2nd laneway on right hand side past 30mph zone but before Ballybogey road junction.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »