106 Comber Road,
Killinchy, BT23 6PF
3 Bed Detached Bungalow
Last listed at Offers around £315,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Beautifully Presented Detached Cottage Set On Approximately 0.8 Of An Acre
- Three Excellent Sized Double Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Spacious Lounge With Open Fire
- A Superbly Appointed Open Plan Kitchen Living And Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom Fitted With A Modern White Suite
- Large Detached Garage With Loft/Office Over
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazing with PVC Facias and Soffits
- Landscaped Gardens Laid Out In Lawn Providing Excellent Amenity Space
- Close To Lisbane, Balloo And Comber Village
Of particular note is beautifully appointed open plan kitchen living and dining area that creates the heart of the home and provides the perfect entertaining space for all the family and friends to enjoy. The cottage is further complimented by a spacious lounge with open fire, three excellent sized double bedrooms (with master en suite) and a bathroom, fitted with a modern white suite and is fitted with oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
A gravelled driveway provides ample parking for several cars, boat, caravan etc and leads to the large detached garage with loft/office over, which is perfect for those wishing to work from home. The spacious gardens are laid out in lawn with beautifully maintained flowerbeds and provide excellent amenity space for all ages.
Lisbane and Balloo are only a short distance away offering the renowned Balloo House restaurant, Poachers Pocket pub / restaurant, The Old Post Office tearooms, McCanns convenience store, Crafty Fox gift shop and filling station. Many local primary and secondary schools are only a short distance away in Killinchy and Comber, whilst, excellent road networks and public transport links provide ease of access to Newtownards, Dundonald and Belfast.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor; glazed upvc entrance door.
- Lounge 5.03m x 3.66m (16'6 x 12'0)
- Attractive brick fireplace with slate hearth and polished timber beam mantle; tv aerial connection point.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor; Drymaster air vent; hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater; glazed upvc door to rear.
- Family Room 5.00m x 3.71m (maximum measurements) (16'5 x 12'2
- Ceramic tiled floor; upvc patio door to rear garden; vaulted ceiling; tv aerial connection point; open plan to : -
- Kitchen / Dining Area 5.03m x 4.32m (l-shaped, maximum measurements ) (
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; extensive range of painted finish eye and floor cupboards and drawers with matching adjustable book / display shelves and pull out larder unit; formica worktops; integrated Neff gas 5 ring hob and double oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over; AEG dishwasher; Bosch fridge / freezer; concealed lighting under cupboards; 12 volt ceiling lighting; wired smoke detector; ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 5.00m x 3.02m (16'5 x 9'11 )
- Wood laminate floor; semi vaulted ceiling with picture rail; telephone connection point.
- Bathroom 2.29m x 1.93m (7'6 x 6'4)
- White suite comprising painted tongue and groove panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone shower attachment; etched glass shower panel; pedestal wash hand basin; close coupled wc; extractor fan; ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.32m x 2.49m (14'2 x 8'2)
- (currently used as a music room).
- Master Bedroom (En-suite) 3.76m x 3.00m (maximum measurements) (12'4" x 9'10
- Semi vaulted ceiling; tv aerial connection point.
- Shower Room 1.83m x 1.04m (6'0 x 3'5 )
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with mermaid clad walls; Mira Sprint electric shower unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment and glass folding shower doors; separate wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap; close coupled wc; chrome wall mounted heated towel radiator; ceramic tiled floor; mirror fronted bathroom cabinet; mermaid clad walls; extractor fan.
- Sweeping gravel drive to parking to front and rear of residence to:-
- Large Detached Garage 5.66m x 4.57m.1.22m (18'7 x 15.4)
- Roller door; light and power points; wooden stairs to first floor; separate close coupled wc and wash hand basin; plumbed and space for washing machine and tumble dryer; single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; range of built-in cupboards; recessed spotlights.
- Loft 5.49m.2.13m x 2.44m (18.7 x 8'0)
- Two Keylite ceiling windows; 12 volt ceiling lighting; limited head height.
- Patio area to rear with raised beds of ornamental shrubs enclosed with delightful natural stone walls and matching steps to raised level and with a path to sitting area.
Gravel driveway to extensive rear garden partially enclosed with beds of ornamental shrubs and grasses including Hebe, Azaleas etc. The gardens are laid to lawn planted with Birch, Beech, Cyprus, Oak and a selection of fruit trees etc.
A garden shed is tucked into one corner. The gardens enjoy extensive views over the surrounding countryside.
- Capital / Rateable Value
- £170,000. Rates Payable = £1481.04 per annum (approx)
- The map and outline of drone photo are for convenience only and will not deem to form part of any contract.