- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome Red Brick Three Storey Victorian Town House
- Beautifully Presented and Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Contemporary Finishes Combine with Period Features, Including High Cornice Ceilings, Ceiling Roses, Period Fireplaces and Working Window Shutters
- Elegant Drawing Room with Walnut Wooden Flooring, Open Through Folding Doors to Dining Room
- Dining Room with Cast Iron Stove and Walnut Wooden Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Four Double Bedrooms, Including First Floor Master Bedroom with Delightful Outlook to Front and Period Marble Fireplace
- White Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Separate WC
- Front Forecourt and Quarry Tiled Rear Courtyard
- Separate Private "Secret Garden" Enclosed, Easily Maintained and Landscaped with Summer House and Potting Shed
- Gas Fired Heating
- Partially Double Glazed
- Within the catchment area to many Local Schools
- Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance of an Excellent Range of Schools, Holywood Town Centre and Coastline and Rail and Bus Networks
Additional Information106 Church Road is a fine example of Victorian town house living. Located within walking distance of Holywood's bustling High Street, and with a mature outlook to St Philip and St James Parish Church. Affording excellent privacy to the well established and easily maintained enclosed rear garden, ensures this property will have particular appeal on today's market. Amongst a well renowned and ever popular row of Victorian properties, 106 is particularly well maintained enjoying tasteful internal décor throughout, whilst retaining much of the character and charm associated with properties of this era. The tasteful use of walnut flooring, high cornice ceilings and marble and slate fireplaces combine with modern additions to bathrooms and kitchen. Further period attributes include working window shutters, ceiling cornices and a quarry tiled rear courtyard. To the first and second floor are four double bedrooms, including large master bedroom to the first floor, family bathroom with white suite and separate WC.
A host of Holywood's amenities are within walking distance. Holywood Golf Club, Bannatyne Health Club, the George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange are easily accessible by car. City commuting is made easy via road and rail. This is a particularly highly sought after and ever desirable location.
- Hardwood front door, arched top light, coach light.
- RECEPTION PORCH
- With quarry tiled floor, cloaks area, cornice ceiling, glazed and etched inner door with opaque glass side lights and top light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With walnut wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, cloaks and storage area under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.59m x 4.29m (18' 4" x 14' 1")
Working window shutters, mature outlook to front with aspect to St Mark and St James' Church, period slate fireplace, cast iron inset, granite hearth, walnut flooring, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, fold-back glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.71m (12' 7" x 12' 2")
walnut wooden flooring, hole in wall fireplace with wood burning cast iron stove on raised quarry tiled hearth, timber mantel, built-in storage cupboards, built-in display shelving, glazed access door to kitchen.
- 5.23m x 2.54m (17' 2" x 8' 4")
Maple fitted kitchen with stainless steel fittings, excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel shutter cabinet, stainless steel splashback, granite effect work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, integrated ironing board, Antigo style flooring, Bosch integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, integrated stainless steel four ring gas hob, stainless steel double ovens below, stainless steel extractor hood, concealed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, built-in storage cupboard under stairs, access door to courtyard.
- Velux window.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- With modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with mirror recess, cabinets, illuminated pelmet, drawer units, cabinets below, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in chrome overhead shower unit, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.82m x 4.78m (19' 1" x 15' 8")
Period white marble fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth, mature outlook to front with outlook to St Phillip and St James' Church, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.45m (11' 7" x 11' 4")
Range of built-in book shelving, built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, outlook to rear.
- With outlook to rear.
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.44m x 4.47m (17' 10" x 14' 8")
With mature outlook to St Phillip and St James' Church, built-in cupboards, former fireplace alcove.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.43m (12' 10" x 11' 3")
- Insulated, partially floored for storage, roof light, accessed via folding timber ladder.
- Mature front gardens, well stocked with mature shrubs, rear enclosed courtyard with outdoor light and water tap, separate enclosed garden to rear, beautifully landscaped, beautifully stocked and tended with barked flowerbeds, loose pebbled pathways and patio areas, garden house and potting shed.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood, continue up Church Road, and number 106 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »