- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb residential location
- Walking distance to the Railway, schools, shops etc
- Three good bedrooms
- Living room open plan to family dining space
- Extended fitted kitchen/dining
- Extensive, private gardens
- Upvc double glazed
- Oil fired central heating system
- Off street car-parking
- Viewing recommended
A magnificent opportunity to purchase this well appointed extended semi detached family home located within this desirable and convenient residential cul de sac. Superbly positioned walking distance to the Railway, an excellent selection of schools and shops as well as the upper Lisburn Road and Finaghy, this beautiful home must be seen. Three bedrooms. Living room open plan to sizeable family dining space with upvc double glazed doors to privately enclosed, extensive gardens. Extended fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining area. Luxury white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Oil fired central heating. Off street car-parking. Extensive, large mature gardens. Superbly tucked away on this large site within a quiet cul de sac and within walking distance to a hose of amenities, this attractive semi detached home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. EPC E51
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 23'1 x 12'3 (7.04m x 3.73m)
- Cornicing, wood strip floor, attractive feature fireplace, open plan to sizeable family dining space, cornicing, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained gardens.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'5 x 10'11 (5.61m x 3.33m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, under unit lighting, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, velux window, open plan to sizeable family dining area. Upvc double glazed back door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'0 X 9''10 (3.66m X 2.74m)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'10 x 10'3 (3.30m x 3.12m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 8'2 x 8'0 (2.49m x 2.44m)
- Wood strip floor.
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Generous, privately enclosed, mature rear garden, additional flagged patio, outside tap, off street carparking, well maintained garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »