- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright, deceptively spacious family home
- Most convenient and desirable location near to many amenities
- Living room and separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen open plan to breakfast room
- First floor shower room with modern suite
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating, majority double glazed window frames
- Driveway parking leading to garage, front and rear gardens
Additional InformationSet in a most popular and convenient location this extended family home will appeal to a broad range of buyers and should be viewed at your earliest convenience to be fully appreciated.
The accommodation briefly comprises two separate reception rooms with a kitchen open plan to breakfast room, shower room and three bedrooms on the first floor with a fourth bedroom on the second. Externally there is good driveway parking, a detached garage and low maintenance rear garden with southerly aspect. Further the property benefits from majority uPVC double glazed window frames and gas fired central heating.
Early viewing is encouraged.
- Wooden front door with glazed insets and side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, dado rail, storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
Matching laminate wood effect floor. Wooden and glazed double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.24m (9' 0" x 7' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to . . .
- 2.97m x 2.24m (9' 9" x 7' 4")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- LEAN TO:
- 3.18m x 2.51m (10' 5" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.79m (12' 0" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 3.12m (10' 11" x 10' 3")
Mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.34m x 1.96m (7' 8" x 6' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.34m x 2.31m (7' 8" x 7' 7")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower tray with Redring electric shower.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.43m (12' 11" x 11' 3")
- Driveway parking leading to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE & COVERED UTILITY AREA:
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden with southerly aspect.
Rosetta Road from traffic lights at Mount Merrion Avenue, take second on right hand side to Wynchurch Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »