- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb 5th Floor Apartment in Belfast City Centre
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Parking Space
- Superb Views Over River Lagan and Belfast City Centre
- Convenient Location Close to Many Amenities in Belfast City Centre
- Close to the main Arterial Routes to Many Parts of the Province
- Ideal for Owner Occupiers or Investors
Additional InformationThis superb 5th floor apartment is situated in a popular development in Belfast City Centre.
The property offers spacious accommodation with generous lounge open plan to dining area and modern kitchen along with two bedrooms. In addition, the apartment benefits from gas central heating, an allocated car parking space and superb views over River Lagan and Belfast City Centre.
Located within walking distance of a range of amenities in Belfast City Centre, including shops, restaurants and public transport to many parts of the province, this apartment offers superb value for money.
- Communal front door to communal entrance hall, stairs and lift to
- Communal landing, front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring, storage cupboard
- 7.24m x 3.48m (23' 9" x 11' 5")
Wood flooring, patio door to 1/2 balcony
- 3.07m x 1.91m (10' 1" x 6' 3")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Hotpoint four ring hob with electric oven under, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls, gas fired boiler
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.67m (12' 6" x 8' 9")
Built in robe
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.77m (12' 6" x 9' 1")
Built in robe
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mira shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Allocated car parking space
Coming through Belfast on one way system, continue past Albert Clock and follow one way system to the right, stay in left hand lane and follow road over bridge. Quay Gate is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »