- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace Property In An Extremely Convenient and Popular Location
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout With An Excellent Standard Of Finish
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area Leading to Rear Hall and Downstairs WC
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built In Robes and Storage
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite, Comprising of Low Flush WC, Wash Hand Basin, PVC Panelling, Bath with Electric Mira Shower Over
- Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Wireless Alarm System
- Enclosed Front and Rear Garden
- Parking To Rear
- Extremely Convenient Location Close To Shops, Schools & Public Transport
Additional InformationThis modern mid-terrace offers bright accommodation and is finished off to an excellent standard. It is situated in a popular residential location making it convenient to all amenities in Lisburn City Centre.
The accommodation comprises of fully fitted kitchen, a down stairs wc with storage, a spacious lounge with feature electric fire, three spacious bedrooms with built in storage and a modern white bathroom suite.
This property further benefits from gas fired central heating, upvc double glazing, front and rear gardens with parking to the rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door glass inset, modern ceramic tiled floor, electric box.
- 4.01m x 3.97m (13' 2" x 13' 0")
Feature fireplace, wooden surround tiled inset, electric fire, modern ceramic tiled floor, cornicing.
- 2.95m x 3.97m (9' 8" x 13' 0")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled splashback, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric under oven, high and low level units, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALL:
- Shoe cupboard, access to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splash back.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 3.42m (9' 8" x 11' 3")
Laminate flooring, built in wardrobe x2, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.97m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
Laminate flooring, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.5m (9' 5" x 8' 2")
Built in wardrobe and cupboards, laminate flooring.
- Panelled bath, mixer tap, Mira Spring shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, pvc panelling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated radiator.
- Gas boiler, shelving.
- Paved gardens to front and rear, parking to rear.
Coming into Lisburn on the Hillsborough Road, when you reach the traffic lights turn left onto the Governors Road, at the next set of lights take right onto Longstone Street, the property is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »