- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow on a Large Corner Site
- Bright And Spacious Lounge Including Attractive Fireplace with Gas Fire
- Fitted Kitchen With Granite Effect Work Surfaces Open To Dining Area
- Three Spacious Bedrooms, Including Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Good Sized Modern Family Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Double Glazed Windows
- Brick Paviour Driveway With Detached Garage And Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationAn excellent, detached bungalow within the ever popular Grangewood area offering superb living space, comprising a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, large kitchen with dining area, three double bedrooms, master ensuite and a luxury white bathroom suite. Other benefits include double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, parking area leading to a large detached garage and large enclosed rear garden in lawn. Ideal for a mature family or a couple downsizing to ground floor accommodation and still want the generous enclosed garden.
With cul-de-sac position in the heart of Grangewood, this property offers generous accommodation on a large corner site and within close proximity to Dundonald Village, Ulster Hospital and arterial routes to Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast City Centre. Ideal opportunity for many buyers looking for a chain free purchase within an attractive residential area close to so many amenities, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Built in storage and access to roof space.
- Lounge 19'8 x 12'8 (5.99m x 3.86m)
- Feature fireplace with slate hearth, gas fire and laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 12'8 x 10'1 (3.86m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tile flooring and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 11'9 (3.51m x 3.58m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle with electric power shower, shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly panelled walls, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan and feature chrome wall mounted radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 11'8 (3.28m x 3.56m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 8'9 (3.28m x 2.67m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, over head electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly panelled walls, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan and wood laminate flooring.
- Large enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved patio area, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Brick paviour parking area leading to -
- Detached Garage
- Power and lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »