- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double Extended \period Home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Extended Luxury Kitchen
- Extended Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Modernised Throughout
- Rear Garden
Additional InformationExtensively Refurbished Town Terrace
A most attractive period red brick town terrace which has benefited from a double storey extension and complete refurbishment works. The modernised interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, extended luxury kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and extended bathroom in Indian Ivory with electric shower. The dwelling further benefits from oil fired central heating and has undergone extensive redecoration throughout. Conveniently positioned to the many local amenities and with little or no maintenance worries plus a rear garden makes this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 20'9 x 9'9 (6.32m x 2.97m)
- Two double panelled radiators.
DINING AREA - Under stairs storage, telephone point.
- Extended Kitchen 13'6 x 5'11 (4.11m x 1.80m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, splash back, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Hot press.
- Extended Bathroom
- Indian Ivory suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 9'6 x 7'0 (2.90m x 2.13m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 12'6 x 10'5 (3.81m x 3.18m)
- Double panelled radiator.
- Covered rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, rear garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »