- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fine detached split level country residence
- Attractive entrance porch leading to a split level hallway with double height ceiling
- Open plan drawing room with PVC double glazed double doors leading to the front terrace and double doors leading to the rear patio
- Adjoining PVC double glazed sun room
- Family room with attractive pine fireplace and antique style open fire inset
- Lower hallway with attractive entrance door, downstairs cloak room with a separate WC with wash hand basin
- Study leading to the sun room which connects to the drawing room
- Separate utility room with fitted units
- Stunning vaulted open plan kitchen with dining and sun room
- Contemporary style fitted high and low level kitchen units with built in Neff appliances including twin ovens and warming drawer, inset induction hob, built in coffee machine, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Five good bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and separate walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom two with ensuite shower room
- Spacious bathroom with modern suite and fully tiled walls
- Integral garage with connecting door to the lower hallway
- Detached garage with electric roller garage door & WC to rear
- Neat brick paved driveway and parking areas
- Concrete yard area with an additional access
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with a good range of mature trees and shrubs
- Patio area to the rear with views to the surrounding landscape
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
This individually designed detached country home has a most deceptive interior for modern living, providing beautifully proportioned accommodation, wonderfully arranged over a contemporary split level design, extended from the original to include a stunning open plan vaulted live-in style kitchen. This fine residence is simply embraces a style and elegance that can only be expected from an exclusive home including an open plan drawing room with split level staircase to the hallway as modern architectural design feature. A large detached garage and concrete yard will appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers. A mature and leafy landscaped garden harmonizes with its rich rural setting, convenient to Waringstown and Donaghcloney Villages, Lurgan, Moira and Dromore. Viewing a must!
From Lurgan, proceed along Avenue Road, onto the Belfast Road and take right onto the Dromore Road. Proceed along the Dromore Road past the Mill Hill and the Milltown Road and no. 105 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »