105 Downshire Road, Holywood BT18 9LY
3 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
- Excellent end terrace property within walking distance of Holywood Town centre
- Close to Holywood Exchange, George Best City Airport and Belfast City centre
- Large open plan living dining room
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms on first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- South facing rear patio garden perfect for entertaining
- Highly desirable and popular location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this excellent end terrace property, located within walking distance of Holywood's High Street boasting ease of access to a host of amenities. Downshire Road is renowned as the one of Holywood's most popular residential streets due to its proximity to the town centre. Also close at hand are Holywood Exchange, George Best City Airport and the City Centre via road or rail.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an open plan living/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen and three well proportioned bedrooms. Other benefits include a large bathroom with contemporary white suite including bath and separate shower, gas central heating and a large private, south facing, attractive enclosed rear patio garden, perfect for entertaining.
This home will create instant interest to the first time buyer, young professional and your earliest appraisal is highly recommended to the high demand in the street!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.14m x 1.65m (13' 7" x 5' 5")
Glazed uPVC front door with glazed side panels, recessed low voltage lighting, storage under stairs.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING AREA:
- 7.01m x 3.02m (23' 0" x 9' 11")
Into bay and at widest points. Laminate strip wood flooring, recessed low voltage lighting, fireplace with carved wood surround and inset electric fire. Dining space for 6-8 people.
- 4.6m x 2.24m (15' 1" x 7' 4")
Excellent range of painted high and low level units, four ring Creda ceramic hob with extractor hood, integrated Creda double oven, under unit lighting, glazed display cupboard, built in shelving, partly tiled walls, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, recess for washer/dryer, recess for fridge freezer, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor. Glazed uPVC door to rear patio garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.02m x 2.97m (9' 11" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.87m (9' 8" x 9' 5")
At widest points.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.63m (6' 3" x 5' 4")
- Storage cupboard with slatted shelving. Access to roofspace. Recessed lighting.
- 3.53m x 2.26m (11' 7" x 7' 5")
Contemporary white suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, walk in fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- South facing enclosed rear brick paved patio area - perfect for entertaining and enjoying summer evenings.
Patio garden to front with flowerbeds and shrubs.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »