This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well presented and extended three bedroom mid terrace house
- In close proximity to a host of local amenities, schools and public transport routes
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with open plan space for dining
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with modern three piece suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Brick paviour driveway to the front
- Low maintenance gardens to front and rear
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer, growing family and investor alike to purchase a well presented and extended three bedroom mid terrace house in close proximity to a host of local amenities, schools and public transport routes. Accommodation comprises of spacious lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with open plan space to dining area, three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting recent redecoration, brick pavior driveway to the front, gas fired central heating and low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with double glazed panel inset and complementary double glazed sidepanels. Stairwell leading to first floor. Tiled floor. Storage cupboard inset under stairs. BT point. Access into lounge and kitchen.
- LOUNGE 4.10 x 3.02 (13'5" x 9'10")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset, polished granite hearth and electric fire insert. PVC double glazed picture window to the front. TV point and meter cupboard. Double radiator and thermostat.
- KITCHEN WITH OPEN PLAN SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.25 x 2.64 at widest points (17'2" x 8'7" at wide
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with PVC double glazed window set above. Space for freestanding fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Space for freestanding oven and hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above. Open square arch leading into space for informal dining. Tiled floor throughout. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL
- PVC rear door with double glazed panel inset. Tiled floor. Walk in storage cupboard with Worchester Gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space. Storage cupboard with integrated shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.37 x 2.71 (11'0" x 8'10")
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.26 x 2.37 (10'8" x 7'9")
- Generous bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.11 x 2.32 (10'2" x 7'7")
- Generous third bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator. Built in wardrobe with integrated shelving.
- BATHROOM 2.05 x 1.65 (6'8" x 5'4")
- Modern white three piece suite with push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel bath with 'Redring' electric shower above. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window to the rear. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Paviour brick driveway to the front with gardens laid in neat lawn. Shared entry to rear with timber pedestrian gate leading into enclosed rear yard in concrete with steps leading to fully paved patio area. Brick built shed. Redundant oil tank.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »