This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent double fronted unit with development potential in the popular Sandy Row area of South Belfast
- c. 1,767 sq ft (c. 164.2 m)
Additional InformationProminent Retail Units/Development Opportunity
c. 1,767 sq. ft (c. 164.2 sq. m)
The unit is suitable for immediate occupation with minimal ingoing costs. Finishes include carpeted flooring, fluorescent strip lighting, roller shutters. The unit would be suitable for a wide variety of retail and office uses, subject to planning.
Ground Floor - Unit 105 -107
Retail: c. 676 sq ft c. 62.80 m
Kitchen: c. 46 sq ft c. 4.3 m
Stores: c. 493 sq ft c. 45.8 m
Stores: c. 553 sq ft c. 51.4 m
Total: c. 1,768 sq ft c.164.3 m
Ground Floor - Unit 109
Retail: Size to be confirmed
The site previously had outline planning consent (Z/2008/0853/0) for a three-storey building incorporating 6 No. apartments and a retail unit on the ground floor.
Approval expired in 2012 but could be revisited.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »