How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious detached property in the popular Four Winds area
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Offers flexible and spacious accommodation
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Lovely lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Family room and a study providing additional living space
- Modern kitchen/diner with white gloss units and access to the garden
- Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Detached garage with light and power
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Front and side gardens laid in lawn with mature plants
- Spacious driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
This is a wonderful family home with space in abundance that is sure to meet the demands of growing or established families. It offers flexible living accommodation that can be set up to meet your requirements… you could have five bedrooms and three reception rooms or fewer bedrooms and more reception rooms… the choice is yours. There couldn’t be much more you could need for a comfortable modern day family lifestyle!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage, a lounge with a feature fireplace, a kitchen/diner with white gloss units, a family room, an office or study, a double bedroom and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite. Upstairs comprises a spacious master bedroom that benefits from an en-suite shower room and a further two bedrooms.
To the front & side there are gardens laid in lawn and a driveway leading to the detached garage. The private and spacious rear garden is sure to meet the demands of a family as it benefits from a flat lawn that the children will love.
Upper Malvern is a very convenient place to live located off the Cairnshill Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant and Knockbraken Driving Range for the golf enthusiast.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 16'1" x 11'10"
Family Room 11'11" x 9'11"
Study/Office 11'11" x 7'5"
Kitchen/Diner 12'7" x 11'10"
Master Bedroom 21'1" x 11'10"
En-suite 6'10" x 6'4"
Bedroom 2 12' x 11'6"
Bedroom 3 12' x 8'11"
Bedroom 4 11'11" x 11'
Bathroom 7'5" x 6'11"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
295th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views