- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Mid-Terrace
- 1/2 Reception Rooms
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Ground Floor Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Front And Rear Yards
- Sought After Residential Location
- Rental Potential c. £550PCM
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present to the sales market this deceptively spacious and extended terrace property in a much sought after section of the 'tree lined' Twaddell Avenue area of West Belfast.
On the ground floor the dwelling comprises vestibule entrance, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, luxury three piece bathroom suite, dining room/bedroom. The first floor comprises three more well proportioned bedrooms. Externally there are fully enclosed patios both front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and full uPVC double glazing.
Twaddell Avenue is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent bus services to Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC Front door with smoked glass inset, wooden internal door with glass inset leading to:
- Living Room 3.47m x 4.38m (11'4" x 14'4")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, enclosed electricity meter, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 2.81m x 2.50m (9'2" x 8'2")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, access to back yard via side door
- Luxury white bathroom suite including low flush W/C, wall mounted sink and free standing double electric shower, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, PVC cladded ceiling with recessed lighting, heated towel rail, extractor fan
- Dining Room/Bedroom 1 2.64m x 2.85m (8'7" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 2.42m (11'5" x 7'11")
- Enclosed hot press with additional storage, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3 2.84m x 3.40m (9'3" x 11'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 4 2.50m x 1.99m (8'2" x 6'6")
- Wood laminate flooring flooring, double panelled radiator
- Paved and enclosed front patio, metal access gates, steps up to front door
- Fully paved and enclosed rear yard with access to rear entry, wood panelled fencing surround
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »