104 Spencer Street, Holywood BT18 9DJ
2 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive End Terrace Property
- Fully Refurbished with Modern Finish and Spotlights Throughout
- Large Living and Dining Area
- Well-presented Kitchen overlooking Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Thermostatic Shower
- Roofspace Partially Floored
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden Partially Laid in Lawns, Paved with a Decked Area.
- Easy Access to Main Arterial Routes for the City Commuter, Holywood Train Halt, Main Bus Routes and George Best Belfast City Airport.
- In Close Proximity to a Range of Well Renowned Primary and Grammar Schools
- Please note this Property is owned by a John Minnis Estate Agents Staff Member
Additional InformationThis fully refurbished property is located in central Holywood and provides fantastic indoor and outdoor space. The modern finish and spotlights throughout creates a spacious and bright interior. The ample living and dining area leads through to the kitchen with space for dining. The first floor leads to two double bedrooms with a substantial bathroom. 104 Spencer Street boasts a garden to the rear with plenty of space for entertaining and a brick store.
Spencer Street is within walking distance to Holywood's Bustling Town Centre with a wide range of shops and restaurants, and also within walking distance to a range of local amenities such as Redburn Country Park, Holywood Golf Club, Spafield Playing Fields and Holywood Seapark with its stunning coastal paths.
For the city commuter there is easy access to main arterial routes, Holywood Train Halt, main bus routes and also George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange.
This property is suitable for a range of purchasers from First Time Buyers to Investors
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light and glazed top light.
- SPACIOUS LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 6.32m x 3.91m (20' 9" x 12' 10")
Aspect to front. Space for electric fire. Storage under stairs. Laminate wood effect floor. Inset low voltage spotlights.
- 3.84m x 3.25m (12' 7" x 10' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor. Range of high and low level units with pine laminate effect worktop. Part tiled walls. Space for cooker with stainless steel extractor above. Plumbed for Dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer taps. Aspect to rear. Inset low voltage spotlights. uPVC and glazed door with access to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.12m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
Inset low voltage spotlights and aspect to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.23m (12' 7" x 10' 7")
Inset low voltage spotlights. Aspect to rear.
- Comprising of white suite with low flush WC, sink with vanity unit and chrome mixer taps. Tiled splashback. Panelled bath with hot and cold taps. Ceramic tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Thermostatic shower unit, PVC panelling with sliding glass doors, opaque window with aspect to side.
- Paved and decked, partially laid in lawns, bordered by planting, outdoor brick store vented for dryer with power, external power supply and outside tap.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue up Church Road, take the first right into Church View and Spencer Street is located on the left-hand side. Number 104 is located at the top of Spencer Street on the left-hand side.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »