- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG and Gas CH
- Utility room, ensuite and WC
- High energy rating
- Close to town centre
Additional InformationHighly energy efficient semi-detached house, off street parking, front garden and enclosed rear garden in Phoenix Fields, a popular residential area off Railway Street and close to Ballymena town centre.
Located in a pleasant and convenient location with views to the rear through woods and River Braid and within walking distance of all the town centre amenities.
The property has three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge dining area but also benefits from a utility room, ensuite bathroom and downstairs WC.
A great home for first time buyers or young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, kitchen, utility room, living / dining room and WC then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Front garden, off street parking bay and enclosed rear garden with views over River Braid.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Built in storage cupboard. Telephone point. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.7m x 3.6m (12'2" x 11'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level white oak shaker style kitchen with one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 2.6m x 1.3m (8'6" x 4'3")
- Floor level white oak shaker style units with single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Living / Dining room 5.85m x 4.4m (19'2" x 14'5")
- Living room and informal dining area with double doors onto rear patio area. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV point.
- WC 2.06m x 0.8m (6'9" x 2'7")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Built in storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 2m (7'10" x 6'7")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirror and shower bath with screen and shower over the bath. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.2m x 3.7m (13'9" x 12'2")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Carpet.
- Ensuite 2.6m x 1m (8'6" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirror and tiled shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 2 3.7m x 3.6m (12'2" x 11'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 2.65m x 2.45m (8'8" x 8'0")
- Carpeted single bedroom.
- Front garden in lawn and off street parking bay in pavoir brick.
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, flowerbeds and paved patio area. Beautiful views through woods and over River Braid.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »