- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Choice Of Sites, Both Generous In Size
- Views Over Sea & Scottish Islands To Front
- Contemporary Modern Design To Include Feature Glass Frontage
- High Standard Turnkey Finish Throughout To Include Fully Fitted Hand Built German Kitchen With Eye Level Oven & Grill, Integrated Ceramic Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer (70/30 Split),
- Instant Boiling Water Tap, Sanitary Ware, Tiling, Painting, Choice Of Floor Coverings
- Choice Of 4 Or 5 Bed Layout
- Fully Landscaped Gardens To Rear With Surround Fencing
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Site 2 Can Be Built To Alter Accommodation To 4 Bedroom Plus Dressing Room & Ensuite
Site 1 is a stunning 5 bedroom new detached contemporary property offering views over sea and Scottish Islands to front situated in one of Portstewart's prime residential locations and extends to just over 2,300 sq ft. The gardens will be left landscaped and the property will offer a 10 year build warranty. Site 2 can offer the same layout or the option to amend to a 4 bedroom with dressing room and ensuite.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs to upper and lower floors.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 3.m x 0.9m (9' 10" x 2' 11")
With wash hand basin.
- OPEN PLAN /KITCHEN / DINING /LOUNGE:
- 9.98m x 3.99m (32' 9" x 13' 1")
With patio doors to rear.
- With storage cupboard housing gas boiler.
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.9m (15' 1" x 12' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains rainfall shower, wc, whb, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.99m (14' 1" x 13' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.73m (13' 2" x 12' 3")
- BATHROOM & WC:
- With plumbing for wc, whb, tiled round bath, tiled surround around sink area, heated towel rail, recessed lighting, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- 3.2m x 1.3m (10' 6" x 4' 3")
With storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.44m x 3.56m (14' 7" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.48m x 2.97m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
With patio doors leading to rear gardens.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.6m x 1.6m (8' 6" x 5' 3")
With w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains overhead rain shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.96m x 1.5m (12' 12" x 4' 11")
With plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, pedestrian door to rear and tiled floor.
- Garden to rear will be landscaped with surround fencing. Space for garage.
Approaching Portstewart form Coleraine on the Station Road, you will drive past the Cromore Halt
Restaurant beside the Topaz filling station. At the roundabout take your first left onto Mill Road and
No. 104 will be located on your left just after Knockancor Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »