- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid terrace property in popular residential cul de sac
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Separate reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Enclosed low maintenance garden to rear
Additional InformationAttention First Time Buyers! An excellent opportunity to purchase this renovated mid terrace property in a popular residential cul de sac location. The property offers bright, spacious accommodation and is an ideal opportunity for a purchaser to simply move in and set their furniture down. We strongly recommend early viewing to fully appreciate all this home has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door, laminate wood flooring
- 3.86m x 3.56m (12' 8" x 11' 8")
Laminate wood flooring
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.69m (11' 9" x 8' 10")
Laminate wood flooring
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level ivory shaker style units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in stainless steel oven and hob unit, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.35m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
Including hotpress with insulated copper cylinder plus built in robe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.59m (9' 5" x 8' 6")
Including built in robe
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, glazed shower screen and thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, wall tiling and ceramic tiled flooring, recessed downlighters, extractor fan
- Front in stones
Enclosed to rear, area in artificial grass, area in stones, paved patio area, outside light and tap, PVC oil storage, boiler house with oil fired boiler
uPVC facia and rainwater goods
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »