- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Comfortable semi detached.
- Three good bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Extended Upvc conservatory.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazed windows / eaves and fascia in upvc also.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Large detached garage.
- Private and secure South facing rear gardens.
A comfortable semi detached family home that enjoys a south facing position within this private, residential, established location off Blacks Road. Three good, well appointed bedrooms / one generous reception room. Extended Upvc double glazed conservatory with garden patio doors and separate access to side Fitted kitchen / dining area. Luxury newly installed white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows, eaves / fascia also in Upvc. Large detached garage / driveway with good car parking. Private, south facing, secure landscaped rear gardens. Good presentation throughout. Tremendous doorstep convenience / close to Schools / transport links / Blacks Road Park & Ride / Major Road networks and access to M1 Motorway. Excellent first time buy. Well worth a visit. EPC E48
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor,
- LOUNGE 14'7 x 14'0 (4.45m x 4.27m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, wood strip floor, feature bay window.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'5 x 11'7 (5.31m x 3.53m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, tiling, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, double sliding patio doors to;
- EXTENDED UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 11'7 x 10'2 (3.53m x 3.10m)
- Feature double patio doors to garden, further access / Upvc door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress with copper cylinder.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'8 x 9'5 (3.56m x 2.87m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'2 x 11'8 (3.71m x 3.56m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'2 x 7'4 (2.79m x 2.24m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, thermostatically controlled shower unit, shower screen, downlighters, chrome heated towel rail, chrome effect sanitary ware.
- Driveway to front and side, private, south facing gardens, lawns to front and rear, planted areas.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »