1037 Upper Newtownards Road, Dundonald, Belfast BT16 1RN
Building Site For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Building Site
- Planning Permission Granted For Change Of Use From Dwelling To Office - Planning Ref: Y/2014/0325/F
- Site Area Approximately 0.1 Acre
- Site Frontage On Robbs Road, And Upper Newtownards Road
- Superb Location Off Dual Carriageway, Ideal For Commuting To Belfast
- New Glider Bus Service Available Close By
Additional InformationThe current property is a detached chalet bungalow which requires extensive renovation or redevelopment to maximise the potential of the site. With a prominent position on the corner of Robbs Road, and the Upper Newtownards Road, the site is ideal to attract passing traffic for commercial premises.
Planning permission has been granted to facilitate change of use from a dwelling house to commercial property. Planning Ref: Y/2014/0325/F.
The site overall extends to approximately 0.1 acre and offers parking off road.
With access to the City so easy via the new Glider Translink services, this is a great opportunity to develop a commercial property which is serviced by a balanced provision of public and private transport.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »